What's happening?

I thought you were a Canadian infrastructure fan is all!

1 Like

Itā€™s definitely cheaper getting a plane.

There was an episode of Top Gear where they bought an old but road legal car, insured it, filled it with petrol, and drove it between London and Manchester for less than the train fare.

5 Likes

Nah. Carry on enjoying yourself.

If people here want to learn more about Ukraine, they can do their own research. Lazy twats.

3 Likes

So the same then.

Later today we say goodbye to our 12 year old dog.
Sheā€™s gravely ill and is now suffering, time to ease her of her pain.
Devastated, crushed, inconsolable donā€™t even come close to how Iā€™m feeling right now.
:cry:

22 Likes

Sorry to hear that mate. Iā€™ve had to do that a few times over the years, and it is really difficult. If sheā€™s in pain, you are doing the right thing, even if itā€™s tough.

When our last dog died she was 15 and I was thankful that she gave us everything she had. She was the dog our kids grew up with, and we learned a lot about life and love from having that dog. We were all there at the end, holding the dog as she was put to sleep. It seemed fitting, even as we all shed tears. We kept sharing stories for a long time afterwards.

2 Likes

We will have to deal with thatā€¦in a few yearsā€¦but I think youā€™re head has to rule over your heartā€¦if the pet is in pain, and has given upā€¦the kindest thing to do isā€¦see a vetā€¦let them deal with it.

1 Like

We were both there looking into her eyes as she went to sleep.
Worst day of my life.

15 Likes

Always think of the good times you had with your dog. So sorry for your loss Dane.

2 Likes

Im Krankenhaus.

7 Likes

Your a T-800 model Cyborg consisting of living tissue over an endskeleton?

1 Like

Of course. It took you long enough to realise.
Thatā€™s why Iā€™m so witty.

2 Likes

Was ist passiert?

Nothing too serious, I hope?

2 Likes

Magen Darm etwas.

2 Likes

No, just overnight I think.
Cheers.

5 Likes

Get well soon Bekloppt, what is going with our TAN family, having these ailments and accidents.

3 Likes

Btw, just come back from Book launch called ā€œTransformerā€ and discussion with Neil Atkinson, he was an absolute star and very humble and witty personality
I met Tony Evans, he so lovely. He gave us some funny anecdotes about King Kenny and JĆ¼rgen.

I met Dan Morgan who wrote
ā€œJurgen said to me you knowā€ book. He was dead nice.
Also Dr Banakole and Martin Fitzgerald who was the interviewer. They were all so engaging, nice and very interesting in their thoughts about Liverpool, Klopp and Slot. It was a fascinating insight from their different perspectives.

There was a huge and lively discussion on Virgil. Tony said, that so many clubs scouts went to see Virge play at Celtic, one was Arsenal rejected him on the grounds he was not mobile enoughšŸ˜‚.

Neilā€™s favourite season was most exciting 2017-2018 rather than the next two because, he could sense that JĆ¼rgen was going to achieve what he said he would with those last minute gasp goals to win certain matches.

We all agreed it was one hell of a ride under JĆ¼rgen and we wouldnā€™t have had it any other way.

I was going to ask.a question, but i was too shy.

P.S excuse my incoherant thoughts, went to bed late.

I started reading the book, it is really engaging. I would highly recommend it.

10 Likes

Fuck me man, hope allā€™s OK!

2 Likes

Itā€™s because weā€™re all getting older Maria, and some of us were getting on in the first place :wink:

Doctors these days are really young. They look like they have just started shaving and theyā€™re telling you that you should be getting more exercise and eating more fresh vegetables.
Cheeky young nippers!

9 Likes