What's happening?

Yeah i accept i could have handled it better…but a man in his 40s who is a father and highly educated should also know better. Hes a footy fan. If hes butt hurt he can tell me to my face.

Throwing a paper in the bin thats been left lying around…hardly requires getting a handle on my emotions. No one was in the kitchen.

It wasnt a tantrum…im not a child

1 Like

This is supposed to be monsoon in Bangladesh.

Sunny Abersoch. Sat reading, bliss. This view in California would cost $50 a minute, slightly cheaper in Wales :joy:

2 Likes

Nice view…didnt realise you were a caravaner…

1 Like

Not mine, happy to be here though

2 Likes

The views ruined by the caravans!

2 Likes

Just got back from the hospital. Mrs decided to do some kind of backwards stunt move and fell into a construction thing at the road. No joke. Bones sticking out ouf her forearm, right below her hand, quite a sight… She took it like a champ though, I gotta say, hats off. They operated on her for 3 hours straight.

Sounds horrible. Hope she recovers fully, soon. :pray:

4 Likes

Ouchie - assume she’s had some plates and screws fitted in. Hopefully avoided damage to the ligaments/nerves etc and regains full mobility.

Is this one of those drunk moments?

2 Likes

Yeah, apparently plates and screws. One of the doctors said it’s the most complicated fracture he had seen in the 7 years he has been doing that at the hospital. Nope, no drunk moment. She’s always had an amazing ability to find inexplicable ways to fall.

5 Likes

I’d assumed she was trying to do a backflip that went wrong, rather than doing an unintentional back flip, in spectacularly bad fashion :sweat_smile:

Nah, just took a step backwards, apparently to look at Idunnowhat, for some reason lost her balance and somehow managed to stumble backwards into that construction thing. Tbh, I still haven’t fully understood how this could happen.

1 Like

Oh heck…sounds awful…hope she’s ok…

3 Likes

Safer pursuits…watching a small jet take off from our local airfield with my 10yr old. You can get really close!

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjoneyX49D4AhUQUsAKHZO6AY8Qqa4BegQIDhAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mylondon.news%2Fwhats-on%2Ftravel-reviews%2Fbest-beach-wales-holiday-australia-24330501&usg=AOvVaw1RSB0ZwFiYfwPAuym1AWmi

Read this article today, sounds idyllic… 12miles away from Abersoch…! :+1:

1 Like

My auntie n uncle used to stay in the static caravan in front of the farmhouse…owned by Miss Evans…long drive to the farmyard…bit of a walk to the beach…but well worth it…as i remember 50 yrs ago…my dad used to make me walk next to the electric cattle fence…and yes…it did shock me…Spent my early years (6mth old to 16 yr old) every year incl. summer holidays around various areas of North Wales…

1 Like

ironically, you don’t see a lot of those “California rooms” here in Vancouver but you can buy them as an add-on to your RV canopy. usually about $500-1000

1 Like

Been there a few times on a jet-ski :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bahahaha this is fucking awesome. One of our local radio stations is protesting some layoffs to their staff, and have been playing RATM - Killing In The Name Off non-stop for 10hrs now.

seeing as this is just a general thread i hope it is okay to post here.

Does anyone know what happened to former members scott jones? red jedi? alright_now? livvy? maria? anfield rd dreamer?
glad to see the rest of you seem to be doing okay and most of the old forum are still alive and kicking <3
stopped using the forum as i thought we weren’t so successful when i was a regular but its good to see old faces and not appear like an ignorant so and so !

2 Likes