What's happening?

welcome home…

which state you headed to?

we’d probably make the guy a federal MP

nice to see you are still around mate <3

2 Likes

Nice one.

There are not many places in the world as beautiful as Noosa and its surrounds.

1 Like

Why don’t you save the airfare and ship yourself back in the 20ft container?

Happy In Love GIF by La Guarimba Film Festival

1 Like

Best of luck mate! Noosa is one of my favourite places and have lots of great memories as a child and young adult holidaying at little cove.

Re watching football: especially since having kids, I’ve found the most sustainable option (when its not an early kickoff) which keeps the wife happy, is watching early the next morning. I make my boys breakfast and stick on the match, with the added benefit that - while they are not yet super interested in football - that they will surely become lfc supporters by exposure.

3 Likes

A Federal MP who loves bikes… Do you also chomp raw onions like an apple @SBYM?

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF by The Taboo Group

Love the Sunny Coast.

Very similar vibes to the Goldie back in the 80’s and early 90’s but not quiet as highly developed in the highrise tower sense. But the general feeling is chilled and easy pace of life. Enjoy it mate

1 Like

Nothing better than knocking off at work at 3pm and taking the kids for a surf at Little Cove. Hastings Street is a fucking nightmare on it’s own, but i do prefer the less hustle and bustle of the Noosa area over Sunny Coast.

House prices have gone through the roof since I was there 2 years ago (thanks in no small part to STA) which is a problem. But I would like living a bit more in the Hinterland.

In fairness the prices in Noosa Heads have been growing like crazy for 30 years

1 Like

@JU97ICE where have you been in the UK these past few years?

Maidstone Kent.

1 Like

Another great surfing town

1 Like

Wife and daughter both positive.for Covid. Not done mine yet, but fingers crossed for a few days off work :crossed_fingers:t3:but also not dying.

2 Likes

Get well soon :pray:

2 Likes

Yep
You can ring in sick
But you can’t ring in dead

3 Likes

In London today driving is easy those taxes work👍

After years of no sports days, jnr just ran 3 races today and won them all. Magnificent. Pasted the fastest in the year who has to be the fastest as they’re in the county running team. You go kid, so chuffed. Gold for the victors, no medals for the fat kids :rofl:

2 Likes

Became a father for the second time on Tuesday, my second child - Ezra - was born. I’m now the father of a British born boy with American citizenship, and an American born boy with British citizenship!

27 Likes