What's happening?

It was a great day :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very unlikely you remember it.

Soā€¦ Whatā€™s happening?

My memory isnā€™t that good :rofl:

Superb mate . Thanks for thatā€¦a truly great memory. Those were the days. An amazing era for LFCā€¦and me personally. Brought a few tears to my eyes.

The 1970s are happening

Get those 6x9ā€™s in :rofl:

Those were the good days.

1 Like

Mate of mine competes at car volume events. The builds are insane. Ā£1k alternatorā€¦ā€¦

1 Like

Used to love big sound builds. Was into OEM+ VAG stuff back in the day, used to go to the various shows and pretty much spend 3/4 of my money cars (rest on booze). Was awesome fun. My golf was rigged up with a full install (basic to look at - MDF/carpet etc) - it pretty much shook itself to pieces :rofl:

I got a monster machine on rent, total high tech. Itā€™s a standing/balancing training device for the Mrs, even connects to a tablet/PC so you can play these sort of ā€˜gamesā€™ when using it. Totally brilliant, absolutely not made for small space urban living.

5 Likes

On the way to Berlin

2 Likes

Iā€™m very happy to hear that Mrs Cologne is on the road to recovery. best of luck!

1 Like

I wish Iā€™d kept the Clarion ProAudio DZX945MP I had in my Mazda Protege5. Got really good sound out of that head unit. just changed the door speakers to components, and added a single 10" JL Audio in a bandpass box in the trunk for some low end. was never about volume for me, just want it clean.

my current vehicle is the first one Iā€™ve ever owned that had a factory stereo in it. itā€™s not great but itā€™s good enough.

Sound systems are only as good as ones hearing

and as long as the ones hearing can appreciate it, is all that matters :+1:

Back from familly business trip to England.
Learnt a lot about how to make my work attitude better staying in some lovely hotels with great staff.
Had some great English food (I love food), full english breakfast, porridge, fish and chips, pork and apple burgers and Somerset cheddar, Cornish pasties in Avon. Got back to France stopped off at St Quentin for some steak, chips and Moroilles sauce (superb).
Devon and a lovely church organ and charity shops, Somerset and a wonderful walk on the Quantocks and my sisters hobbit house. Passing through Cheddar and the miniscule gorge and Bath and itā€™s Baths (very expensive). Then onto the coldest wettest place in England the Gloustershire Cotwolds, looked nice when we left when the sun came out but far too cold to enjoy.
My daughter loved it, English food, you!
Familly was well but lots even too much going on for them all.

10 Likes

Was your Full English like this @Flobs -
Because if it was, you do know you have to share it with othersā€¦Yes? :joy:

1 Like

Back in Berlin :heavy_check_mark:
LFC win :heavy_check_mark:
Everything cool :heavy_check_mark:

6 Likes

Back in Singapore
LFC win
Everything fucking hot and humid.

3 Likes