What's happening?

Roxanna Panufnik is an interesting music choice as well.

It would take longer than this.

ARD, our version of the BBC is showing this all day apparently, followed by documentaries about Charles etc. If thatā€™s not enough for you you could switch to one of the private broadcasters, all day long as well. Sometimes I think the British Monarchy is more popular in Germany than in Britain.

2 Likes

Well, they are German.

3 Likes

I just woke up. Is Harry there?

1 Like

I feel sorry for Prince Harry, he should be in the front row.

2 Likes

Yes, three rows back.

1 Like

@cynicaloldgit , are you okay, another 20 minutes and it is over? :smiley:

https://twitter.com/RoyalFamily/status/1654801696659234823?s=20

I think this is quite significant oath, including all faiths which is good.

2 Likes

They somehow quietly removed the little Prince Louis. He did some very cheeky expressions tbf. :joy:

I thought she looked like a nanny. She is the one holding Charlesā€™ sword right (snigger, snigger).

Perhaps her resemblance to a nanny was why she was chosen. To put all the upper class twits at ease.

1 Like

Itā€™s 4:40 a.m. in California. Meghan watching?

Just watched a replay of the crowning, was Charles taking a nap ā€¦ :joy:

Canā€™t blame him, having to sit through this would make me want to take a nap

2 Likes

ā€˜Songs of Praiseā€™ has certainly come on a bit since Iā€™ve been away. Never used to get such a big crowd.

2 Likes

Tell ya what. He had to wait a loooonnnnng time to be king. 71 years between coronations.

2 Likes

Wait until next week. It will be the vicar, two choir boys, an old widow and some Herbert that got the dates mixed up with Eurovision.

3 Likes

Proud to be British

2 Likes

Iā€™m fine; thanks for asking. While this has been dragging on, Iā€™ve been studying the form for Newmarket this afternoon.

2 Likes

Funny how 2 sā€™s can save you from cancellation :wink:

1 Like