What's happening?

Get well soon. :+1::nerd_face:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/daggerman65_ian/status/1655569013848563713?t=iw_VGbUa98ya5R11d_nTNQ&s=09

See if this works. The bells in our church. :nerd_face:

Snipers would be more effective

1 Like

Mrs C and myself have just been taken to lunch by our Grand-Daughter. San Carlo in town. Ian Broudie came in and sat at a table near us. :nerd_face:

2 Likes

well, garden season is upon us. do we have a gardening thread? @Noo_Noo love those little trees you have.

2 Likes

How common is it for me to go out and socialize on a weeknight? It’s not unusual

Happy Jonah Hill GIF

1 Like

Knickers at the ready?

Thanks. I don’t think there will ever be any show worthy bonsai in there (poor nursery stock with grafts) but it’s fun to have a little slow paced hobby that demands a heap of learning and is creative as well.

I do wish there was a club nearby where I could attend a few workshops etc but sadly nothing. I might look at going further afield for a one off thing maybe.

Not sure I’d call it gardening though.

I was also in town this afternoon and walked past San Carlo. It looks like they’ve done a good job with the refurbishment. How’s the food? A bit pricey I bet?

1 Like

Lucky you! :wink:

I see what you did there.

1 Like

If only Commando had added it was “my best day”! :wink:

loved a bit of the lightning seeds back in the day,
well…

apart from 1 song

1 Like

They were playing tonight at the Eurovision Village by the Liver Building………It’s Coming Home

1 Like

Yeah, the food is pricey but delicious and worth every penny. We only go as a treat. The refurb has really made a difference (not that it wasn’t already lovely).
Tsimi was in there yesterday afternoon. My Grand-Daughter saw it on Facebook. :nerd_face:

2 Likes

After two days of agony the back is much better today. Still not 100% so will take it fairly easy for a couple of days

1 Like

Old injury or a new one? All the best regardless.

2 Likes

Both. Happened long long time ago and I learned my lesson and maintained my stretching. But even with the best of intentions sometimes you just have a back strain. I suspect my current work chair at home has contributed to it…replacing it asap.

Thank you kindly mate :pray:t4:

1 Like

Wow he was good. He has to rearrange most of the songs as he cannot sustain the notes the way he used to, but he still hits them all, and with gusto.

2 Likes

@Mascot I want a bloody paternity test NOW! This is jnr’s revision schedule / notes. Or did I just marry the Mrs Rimmer? First GCSE tomorrow, where do the years go?

2 Likes

That link is now missing, who was it?

1 Like