What's happening?

no, I heard it on twitter first :wink:

https://twitter.com/ubermick/status/1677418534232784897?s=20

4 Likes

Where do you think I got my info?

For art lovers in the North West:

1 Like

I donā€™t really like dogs for many reasons. Our neighbour has a fluffy white thing that gets kicked out into the garden most mornings before 8. It barks, a lot. Locals have had many words on the subject. This morning at 7, it sounded like multiple cats were being racked outside our window. Got up to look. 7 pups have joined mum.

1 Like

Generically, I prefer dogs to humans

2 Likes

Not these fuckersā€¦ā€¦

Westie pups? If so, I could be very temptedā€¦:thinking:

Itā€™s the Scottish blood you know.

1 Like

No, lab sized, pure white and very fluffy.

1 Like

They look like Samoyeds. I expect that they are planning to become reindeer herders.

2 Likes

Certainly worth a pretty penny.

1 Like

Nice pictureā€¦ Seems like you were standing tip-toe on the back of a chair, at a forty-five angle to get such a good shot of your neighbours secluded sunbathing spotā€¦! Just saying is all :wink:

1 Like

They are spectacular dogs, but get bored very easily and a bored Samoyed is a world of trouble

1 Like

Yeah, I hear that trouble all day longā€¦ā€¦

1 Like

Could you not offer to dog sit for them?:joy:

Edit , but can understand how annoying it must be neighbours both sides have 5 dogs between them an they yap all dayā€¦pain in the arse they can be

2 Likes

@Sithbare I heard parts of north India is experiencing severe floods, hope you arenā€™t affected.

Weather has gone freaking mad. Itā€™s high monsoon and it should be raining heavily and regularly. But we didnā€™t have any rains for a couple of weeks. The daytime temperature is around mid to high 30s and the humidity is high too. Sometimes, we have a bit of drizzle followed by bright sunshine; so itā€™s all stuffy and sweaty. All in all, pretty terrible.

2 Likes

Not raining that much in Hyderabad although thereā€™s a pleasant drizzle the whole of today. Hope more rains come.

1 Like

Not one to curse but WTAF???

1 Like

Delicious one today. Finally having fibre to the building broadband installed, yippee! Problem was that the installerā€™s ā€œcan I drill a hole here or notā€ Oā€™metre wasnā€™t turning green. Theyā€™re doing the whole street so the manager was called who couldnā€™t get a green light, then the surveyor was called who couldnā€™t get a green light then the phone comes out (3 burly fellows in our lounge) and head office is called.

I walk past them with my drill and a foot long 8mm bit and go straight through the wall. The look on their faces was priceless.

ā€œErm, the customer just drilled the hole for us, is that OK?ā€

There are times when rules and company policy should just be ignored. I should go work for Spacex.

ā€œToo late now mate, itā€™s doneā€ :joy_cat:

So Jnrā€™s school has a board up in the entrance of all the head boys and girls over the years. Because the world is now utterly insane, this is now a post given to two head pupils. One happens to be a girl and one happens to be a boy. Odd that.

However, as of the start of September, Jnrā€™s name will be on the board.

Proud isnā€™t in it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes