What's happening?

What’s SMTM (and I fear I might regret asking that)

ShowMeTheMoney, itk poster on TIA, had the great avatar of the woman’s arse walking .

1 Like

Always decent to me, but when primetime came about especially during the takeover with DIC and after FSG , things went a bit south, I was fairly new to Tia (think it was 2009 I joined ) and some of us newer posters seemed to think he was a genuine itk ( I know but it was 2009😂)

Some here (Dane) kind of had a nonstop run in every now an then with smtm, and whilst it was kind of funny to watch, it also showed that (coupled with the primetime saga) that he was just like us with all his faults exposed :joy:

Once asked “what’s a Lidl?”…

Also found it funny that on the surface he and Dane clashed quite a bit …but he also became almost great mates with TAFKAD😂

Christ almighty. Now there was a strange cat.

I know every now and then we at times have arguments / bust ups etc and they mainly fade into oblivion and some become legendary.

Never remembered the argument that TAFKAD had with Dane, but it must have been epic because Dane left for a good while.

Also thinking about it TAFKAD disappeared as quickly as he appeared🤔

Can’t remember the bust up itself, but remember the fallout of it. Didn’t TAFKAD come back not to long after under a new profile?

Lmao …

Also remember howlingfantodd having new accounts every 5 seconds :joy:

:rofl: Aww, HFT and his mad obseccion with Ubermick profiles was funny but also quiet scary.

Yeah was the only one who when Mick turned up with his banning stick , use to pull his undies down and say "give it your best shot":joy:

Everyone else respected and feared that stick, hft was just a kinky fucker I reckon

Actually where is ÜberMick?

ÜberMick

some say it a 3rd time.

that only works when you say it into a mirror

He’s in the process of moving back to Ireland, the lucky bastard… Although he wouldn’t portray it that way, I think he’s facing a few logistic issues. I really hope he finds time to be part of our community again in the future.

2 Likes

If @ubermick rejoins our forum, would it be like returning from a loan or like a new purchase?

It would be like that legendry player and manager returning in our darkest hour.

Help us @ubermick, you’re our only hope

Did Kenny or @Aurelio do much when they returned?

I don’t remember arguing with myself :innocent:

1 Like

He’s back, and already moaning about the price of watching football on TV.

Pffft, some folks are never fucking happy.

At least he won’t hear it called “soccer” for a while!

:joy::joy::joy:

Would love to know if some never figured out who the artist formerly known as Dane was :joy:.

Did smtm know ? :joy::joy: