What's happening?

Is he still shit at BBQs?

No idea.
You surely donā€™t think I engaged with him do you?

Youā€™ve lost me on this one Iā€™m afraid @Iftikhar

I was saying that neither Aurelio nor Kenny (manager) were impressive in their second stints.

Heading across the pond 8/16-8/24. Visiting relatives in Lancs so would be incredible to swing BOU on Saturday for Anfield visit #3.

Incidentally, both of my previous visits have been on weekends where we were home, and this tripā€™s tickets were booked in April, well before the fixture list came out. The first time (2004, 12 years old, Baros hat-trick vs. Palace) I thought Liverpool were just the local team; the second time (2014, 22, Hendersonā€™s first game as captain vs. Stoke) I had been a fan for 7 years. Seeing Kloppā€™s tricky Reds that have given me so much joy ā€” and who I have only seen in-person on preseason in Boston before the title-winning campaign ā€” would be something else. Went to England but only to London in 2017 and it wasnā€™t the same. Itā€™s been 6 years since the latter visit alone, so really looking forward to being back in the North West!

From flying into LHR, itinerary includes GLA, taking a train to Preston, then flying from MAN to the Emerald Isle to visit Belfast, Derry, Dublin ā€” I have a lot of historical interest in the Troubles and the affinity for Luke Kelly/the Dubliners after the VVD song/Dirty Old Town. Then back to GB to Bristol for no reason other than I want to set foot in Wales and itā€™s right there (OCD) and then back to London, where I spend a night and fly home.

1 Like

huh ?

Since I will be in England, Scotland, and NI, I figured Iā€™d hop in each of the UK constituent countries; only been to England so far. Hadnā€™t planned out an itinerary for Wales but figured I could set foot in it by flying into Bristol and taking the train back to London; the OCD is a nod to my real condition being personified by the ā€œneedā€ to set foot in Wales (but mostly in jest).

Bristol isnā€™t in Wales?

No but you can get a train from Newport or Cardiff which are across the bridge. :smiley:

Hello out thereā€¦does anyone know what is happeningā€¦has Lavia signed or notā€¦oh bugger itā€¦Iā€™ll wait for a big announcementā€¦

He looks Chelsea bound W8

I wasnā€™t aware he/I had two stints!

Pre and post injury maybe?

We let him go on a free, then signed him again at the end of the transfer window.

In Waterford and itā€™s absolutely pissing it down.

Is that where the Waterford Crystal is from?

Nah; thatā€™s from Dublin.

1 Like

The clues in the name, I believe. My sister is just back from visiting the in laws there. Kids are developing gills by all accounts.

Waterfords shite, stick to Wicklow instead.

It was the same everywhere yesterday ,looks to be easing up now .