Who would you buy?

Not in the same bracket at this moment but there’s a part of me that just can’t help thinking that he’s exactly what Liverpool’s attack needs at this moment. He’s a cunning fox, extremely intelligent for a young striker. Doesn’t drop as deep as Firmino or Kane but is involved in attacks, he can occupy a defender as easily as he can spring the offside trap.

I also think he’s the kind of striker who can make the most out of that extra bit of space that defenders afford Firmino because they are busy doubling up on Salah or Mane (especially Salah). Not to mention his finishing ability (and this club could use a left-footed striker who can score more than 100 league goals, it’s been a while since we had one)… If the midfield is fine-tuned to rely on individual creativity rather than team pressing to consistently carve out chances for forwards, he would be my pick (as Mbappe is either going to Real Madrid or staying at PSG).

Obviously, Haaland won’t sign for Liverpool because the club can’t afford him (and who knows what his plans are - Man United perhaps?) and even if he does, he’ll get injured as soon as he signs the contract, it’s that simple!

2 Likes