Who would you buy?

No, because I’ve used up only 16 of the 17 spots on List A that can go to anybody.

1 Like

Ah, ok, I must have miscounted.

Just as well I’m not the one picking the team or we’d often be sending out 12 players :rofl:

2 Likes

any good?

i heard hes better than Origi …

1 Like

testament to the talents of our coaches that we had to field so many variations of our first team to patch together a startingXI every week, but also highlights our inconsistency during the slump of Jan-Mar when we dropped points like mad. Keita and Ox and Gomez and Matip have pretty solid relationships with the medical staff and they aren’t with consistency on the pitch. no doubt about talent, but the concern is with minutes on the pitch and they just aren’t getting it done. time to move on for a slower-paced league, I think.

1 Like

Really? I thought he was at Liverpool at the ages of 19-21, which would be 3 years?

Does it have to be 3 years prior to turning 21?

Unfortunately he played only 2 full seasons including the season in which he turned 21 (March 2018). He joined in August 2016.

2 Likes

D’oh! That makes sense.

Respectfully disagree. Only reason you need another centre back is if you don’t have confidence in either Virg or Gomez coming back at all and the signs we’re seeing don’t suggest that’s the case.

We can’t plan on the basis of “what happens if we lose three centre halves to season ending injuries before Christmas again?” given that situation has never occured before. If Nat pushes to move then maybe you bring in a Klavan type but otherwise you keep him as fifth choice, Williams as sixth, and Fabinho at an absolute push.

Ox I’m comfortable letting go on a free in two years or for a reduced fee next summer. We’re not going to have many suitors this summer offering the kind of fee that makes it worth selling him now instead of next year as he’s barely played.

He’s been injury free since Xmas but just hasn’t been picked. Perhaps because we haven’t had the chance to get him match fit and didn’t want to risk further injury. Perhaps because he wasn’t quite right. Or maybe Klopp wanted that more solid midfield in front of the inexperienced defence. Again though, a summer break and a proper pre-season and we could see the old Ox back next season.

6 Likes

We will be keeping Firmino and sign Daka.

Christian Bale Idk GIF

3 Likes

If Nat pushes to move, then I think that Klavan type is Ben Davies.

The window is now open, did we buy someone besides Konaté jet and why not? :sunglasses:

4 Likes
2 Likes

Jude Bellinghams contract will be extended until 2025 when he turns 18.

Very clever arrangement by Dortmund.

You know there is a player in this euros im quite keen on and im wondering how come we have never been in or looked at him. He plays for the Ukraine and Atlanta in Italy

From what I’ve seen, plays either as one of the #10’s or offensive #8. Left footed, but also plays often as the RCM (paired with Zinchenko for Ukraine, another lefty). Nice offensive skills, maybe can still reach another level of consistency with Atalanta. Don’t think we’ll eye someone of his type though.

1 Like

Does Danny Ward count as club developed? He’d play more here as 2nd choice than at Leicester I wonder if we can tempt him back if Kelleher leaves or goes on loan. Not good enough to be our 1st choice but better than any of our 2nd choices for as long as I can remember, better than some of our best 1st choice keepers!

Wasn’t he revealed to be the one leaking team news?

I might be getting him mixed up with someone else, but I thought he was confirmed as the one leaking team news

1 Like

So who was it this season? :thinking:

1 Like