Who would you buy?

If Klopp wants him and gets to talk with him, you would have to think that would be very persuasive! No offense to Brendan like…

We dodged a bullet by not getting Depay.

4 Likes

everyone talks about how Maradona was a genius. Sorry, but Ronaldinho was one of a kind. and still is. my favorite of all time and I still wear a pair of his boots.

3 Likes

absolutely. he’s a nutter and I cannot see his lifestyle mixing well with the current group.

I don’t know too much about Depay’s lifestyle. If it is just a rich young man throwing his money around a bit, good for him. If he is doing things that reveal poor character, then obviously the club will look into that and evaluate, as they do for any prospective signing.

As a footballer he is very good indeed. An instant upgrade on Origi, and a rotation option, along with Jota, so we have five of high quality to go into three.

1 Like

The guy is a clubhouse cancer with an ego as big as Trumps. We should stay away as far as possible from him.

1 Like

Can I put you down for a maybe?

9 Likes

But we have Jurgen now.

Sadly it looks like Daka will go to Leicester. Odsonne Edouard anyone ?

Not that hard, happened to my wife………

Best there ever was…

2 Likes

I remember the first time I saw that clip wit the crossbar and thought there is no way that is real - has to be clipped together.

One of the very few players that can still leave you wondering if what you are seeing is actually real or not.

5 Likes

Nope. Extremely good, magnificent but not the best there ever was.

3 Likes

If we sold Keita to fund Bissouma, problem solved!

But yes AFCON is always a concern.

I covet Serbian international, Milinkovic-Savic to solve the central midfield puzzle if the rumors are true that Lazio wants to sell.

However I have the feeling LFC would target a midrange cost midfielder, ie somewhere in range of 30-40m

Which means a 50m player such as Tielemans is out right off the bat, sadly.

I wouldn’t mind selling one or both of Keita/Chamberlain TBH. But to sell a player you also need a buyer. I’m also not sure Klopp/Edwards share the same opinion on those two ie they should be considered expendable and it’s time to move one on now.

Sadly LFC might just choose to let their contracts run down and allow them to leave on a free the way we did with Adam Lallana last year and Gini this year.

I was swayed by that Kicker report, so I tuned in to watch Baumgartner. Goal aside, I like the way he plays against Ukraine. Seems like a mobile, proactive player, covers a lot of ground, presses a lot, nice ball control as well. Maybe there’s something in this report, even if it’s just for the future.

2 Likes

The name is familiar, I’ve got a feeling we have been linked to him previously…?

Can’t remember if we were linked to him but I think there was a bit of talk/hype around him at the end of the 19/20 season.

I saw him play a few times for Hoffenheim in the second half of that season and he definitely stood out.

2 Likes

Vlahovic. That’s the only player I want this window.

I’ve a feeling we won’t sign an attacker.

Think Jurgens going to sell Shaq and Origi and keep Harvey and Taki.

1 Like