Who would you buy?

It’s a very extreme use of comparison to choose to make your point. There are plenty of players that moved that year that wouldn’t have looked like good deals. And isn’t Mbappe the 2nd most expensive signing ever? Why wouldn’t you use Neymar for the comparison instead?

Or Sancho, who you wanted to sign for 120 million.

Or Lemar, who you wanted to sign for 92 million.

Or Dembele.

I could have used many players, yes.

Trying to insult me over wanting a player Klopp
wanted too and was interested at over £75m

Rather tenuous use of the word insult, it was just a little joke. You are all over these teenage signings every year and seldom do them they become as good as you think they will.

2 Likes

Well one thing they don’t end up working with Klopp.

1 Like

I doubt all four would/could be sold.

Morton?

Alli is signing for the bitters on a free, fuck me how shit is he these days…

on only a 2 and a half year deal as well…

Quote Ifti

Morton?

End of quote by Ifti

Reply by CJ Regular

He’s an inexperienced twig

1 Like

caterpillar satisfying GIF

More like an exclamation point! :scream:

1 Like

Focus for the summer needs to be a top quality midfielder.

Up top we’ve got some strong options now. We’ve actually got some players to come off the bench and change a game with Mane, Firmino, Salah, Jota and Diaz. That said wouldn’t be too opposed to Firmino going and replacing him with another top forward. Need to extend these contracts though.

3 Likes

Tchouameni and Carvalho in the summer and we’re sorted.

1 Like

Not a “who would I buy” although I would if possible obviously, but Who would Ruud buy?

3 Likes

Liverpool dont see themselves as an option.

1 Like

Not for the rumoured wages and agent fees etc. no I wouldn’t think they would. But we can dream.

Would his dad allow him to go to Man U?

Doubt his dad would overly mind which club he goes to as long as he gets paid at the end. Mino to get 17M, Halaand Sr 17M and Erling’s wage demands are 480k per week on top of his transfer fee.

He was the victim of GBH by the then Manchester United captain which ended his career.
His son says “Real Madrid or Man U dad, what do you think?”

1 Like

Regardless of his dad I don’t see him doing it. They’re not exactly an appealing prospect to join right at this minute despite they’re historic status and massive wages. He can get wages as big or bigger elsewhere and if money isn’t the main motivation he can move to historic clubs currently doing better.

1 Like