Who would you buy?

Racism incoming, but he’s one of the bad Uruguayans from what I’ve seen. He’s gone full Uruguay. Never go full Uruguay.

Hmm? Is it Suarez- levels of bad?

I was interested to see what the fuss was about and I was impressed. He seems like a player Tottenham would buy to replace Kane or Wolves would buy to replace Jimenez. Not quite a target man but not a centre forward who plays on the shoulder of defenders. Good link up play and technical ability, always on the move. If Firmino decides to go, he could be an option, judging on exactly one game of his that I’ve seen. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Portuguese refs must be really gullible

Nunez looks like Simeone’s wet dream.

He was diving terribly last night but he was great. Very impressed.

1 Like

Feel like he would be a good Bobby replacement, whenever that happens. He was all over the place in that match.

It’s been a while since we had a dive-y Uruguayan, I’m in.

But seriously, I liked him a lot. Great little fight between him and Konate.

2 Likes

He elbowed Van Dijk in the mouth too.

He was up against probably the two strongest central defenders in the business, and he gave it a good go.

Interesting names! Surprised Jota isn’t on the left.

2 Likes

So we’re buying Nkunku and Mbappe. got it.

3 Likes

They’re trying to claim that a terrier scores more goals than Dio?

Dog Soccer GIF by Atlanta United

1 Like

Your picture is not complete, there was a small part that got cropped off at the bottom left, i have now attached it.

2 Likes

I’d buy a midfielder who can play the holding role to take the pressure off/complement Fab.
A right sided forward to cover and eventually replace Mo.
Not sure if we need right back cover if Joe stays.

1 Like

A Henderson replacement and he can play the Milner role.

It’s because the German and Italian leagues is playing on easy mode for forwards. 6 out of those 7 from those two leagues isn’t a coincidence.

1 Like

Moussa Diaby. Covers LW, RW, and ST. Three positions for the price of one. Absolute must this summer!

1 Like

Don’t know about ST, but stats wise he’s pretty good on both sides. Left footer on the right side of attack is probably his best position, but it’s a nice bonus if he can also do a job on the left. Interesting player.

1 Like

Striker at a stretch but yeah I agree with you.

Origi, covers 5 positions, right, left middle, on the bench & out of the squad. Also on a free :rofl:

2 Likes

Bloody hell, we’re due a Nunez from Iberian Peninsula who can actually play some football. Immense player, I’d hate it if he moved to some Manc or London club.

5 Likes