Who would you buy?

Trossard only has 18 months left on his contract…

I don’t like his face … :sunglasses:

1 Like

He always looks ill.

Really good.

Seems to me like a player who’d slot in quite seamlessly at a bigger club. Might never be a 20-25 goal a season forward but a great foil for top players.

Would be surprised if he extends at Brighton, I’d have thought all the better sides in the league will take a look at him.

1 Like

Caicedo. Bellingham would be the dream if money was no object but this lad looks pretty special.

2 Likes

I see that Brighton have a +1 club option with Trossard.

2 Likes

Yep he’s some talent and easily attainable…

Yes looks to be a fine player. He’d really improve our midfield and won’t be crazy expensive. Can we get him in January please?

1 Like

How? Why?

85m will be the asking price for Caicedo according to one of the tabloids today.

Yeah, not have a go at FSG but if the risk Klopp was talking about at the end of the transfer window was paying £50m for a fairly unproven talent like Caicedo then it looks like they fucked up.

He’s sneaky old, already 27. Obviously I don’t mean he’s too old to go somewhere else, but I’m always dubious of real quality of players who take this long to find this form. Most of the time, when something finally clicks for a player like this, the best thing you can do is stay there and squeeze as much out of it as possible.

2 Likes

Who would you buy? A whole new first eleven.

2 Likes

3 new midfielders, no idea where the money is coming from. :grinning:

One thing we do have heading into Feb will be CL football.

Might not have it for a while after this so it might be worth poaching now.

1 Like

Increasingly of the opinion we should be looking to get Enzo Le Fee. Saw some links that Bapoli and Dortmund could be looking at him, I think we need to move ahead of them for a guy who could be a successor to Thiago.

1 Like

Enzo Le Fee and Enzo Fernandez. Double Enzo.

1 Like

yes. you are singing my tune…build. start again.

1 Like

January we need to sell Ox and Keita for whatever we can get and bring in Caicedo and another midfielder (hopefully Guimarães or Fernandez).

Summer Fabinho sold, Milner allowed to leave.

If Bellingham is then available in the summer great, but at least we’ve got the core of our new midfield in place so it’s not end of the world if he doesn’t sign. Add to Bellingham or “another”, a world class no.6 to replace Fabinho.