Who would you buy?

Kephram is the 21 year old DM
Marcus is the 25 year old forward

2 Likes

I know Marcus has not progressed as expected (although seemingly might now be starting to live up to his potential) but I presume Kephram has started to be the better prospect?

1 Like

I think he’s supposed to be the better prospect, but as you said Marcus is looking pretty good at last and has been similar to Mane this year. Kephram actually suffers from the same weakness as Fabinho - only a 36.4% tackle win rate, he also doesn’t attempt many tackles. Pretty tidy player on the ball though.

1 Like

Khéphren

I want an Argentinian :blush:

That guy for Napoli I can’t spell… yes please.

1 Like

Kvicha Kvaretskelia?

1 Like

Kvarnasheila…something like that

1 Like

For the shirt sales alone!

1 Like

Honestly can’t believe him and Enzo Fernandez were both bought for £10mil in the summer gone… need to take a few more punts, or our scouts need sacking.

You saucy bitch

Oooooo GIF

2 Likes

Especially as neither was exactly an unknown quality. Fernandez had already been capped by Argentina in important games before he went to Benfica. The Georgian was known as a huge prospect as a teenager in Russia. There was the understanding he needed to add production to his flashiness, pretty much exactly the same as was said about the 20 year old Ronaldo at Utd. You can understand why big clubs in the west wouldn’t have paid much money for that risk, but he had his contract terminated in Russia. That almost completely eliminates the risk and you’d have thought other smart clubs would have been competing with Napoli for his signature then.

3 Likes

Imagine the reaction on here if our midfield signings had been two cheap, young, relatively unproven players from overseas.

1 Like

Wouldn’t have pleased the net spend army.

2 Likes

We’d probably be excited as our transfer choices have generally been very good under Jürgen. Plus it would be clear as day to anyone watching them play for 15 minutes to see that they’re both clearly quality

1 Like

Hypothetically where would KK play for us? Wide forward?

Yes either side. Hope we go for him. He’s got so much potential.

Agreed. Looks a very good player in the making Kvaratskhelia.

If we are looking for a young, left footed forward to replace Mo eventually, how about another Mo?

Mohammed Kudus, who scored the beautiful equalizer against us at Anfield, is only 22, scored 4, and assisted 2 in the CL this season, and has loads of pace.

Breakout season, so not sure how much Ajax would be looking to get for him, but I would think a bid in the €30-40M range may do it. Possibly less.

Lazio were knocked out of the Europa League last night. Wonder if Milinkovic-Savic is getting sick of being the big fish in a small ponf there.

I havent really followed him but as far as I am aware he hasnt quite panned out to be the superstar midfielder he was toyted as a few years ago, however statsitically he looks super solid across all gradable criteria.

1 Like