Who would you buy?

To be fair I’m only joking as a lot have jumped on any link in a serious way.

As for Phillips nah.

JWP, John Mcginn and Kalvin Phillips, you lot must be joking.

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall on the other hand…

2 Likes

I actually quite like Dewsbury-Hall*

*Lovely on long bank holiday weekends.

2 Likes

National Trust property in…

1 Like

Leicestershire?

He grew up playing for Shepshed Dynamo in Leicestershire. Famous locally for their home ground being on Butthole Lane.

2 Likes

So…they practiced shooting arrows at the butthole??

I mean, we’ve all been there, right?

Bet the sun never shines on that football ground :0)

The grounds must be really spread out or the lane would be hard to find

Wonder what song they play as they run out… Klingons On The Starboard Bow :0)

Must have confused this place with Twitter…

On that note I thought I’d check up on Indy Kalia.

Seems he is just tweeting/xcreating actual factual stuff :thinking:

MH, please!

Well it’s IndyKalia.

Who are the best PL midfielders outside the Top7 clubs?

Is Vitaly Janelt a bit underrated? Don’t know what stats say and haven’t seen many of his games but Brentford are having a great run sind the end of last season and he usually plays the full 90 for them.

Maybe one to watch for January / next summer.

Decent premier league midfielder, but Norgaard is better. Not a player we should be targetting after signing Endo, the level should be higher.

2 Likes

Interestingly (I think) we’ve had posts like this about Newcastle, Southampton and West Ham over the years. The conveyor belt never lasts long though.

1 Like

Depending on exactly who qualifies as a CM, you’d likely have to consider it among

Douglas Luis
Pacqueta
Doucoure (Palace)
Nunes

2 Likes

I like Jacob Ramsey at Villa. Be interesting to see how he goes this see how he goes this season. 6 goals and 8 assists in the league last season. Villa got high hopes for the season and he’s going to be a big part of that.

Suspect a good season will see him being linked with a big move next summer. Might even have been more talk this summer had he not picked up an injury in the U21s Euros.

1 Like