AFCON and Football in Africa

Unbelievable that he was cleared to continue after the collision

2 Likes

Should have taken him off the pitch much earlier. Itā€™s so stupid to endanger the playerā€™s well being.

2 Likes

Mane is concussed. Doctors are rushed on the pitch. ā€œBad news coach, sadio is conscious but he doesnā€™t know who he isā€

ā€œTell him heā€™s Messi and heā€™s got to score a worldieā€

1 Like

What happened? Bad challenge hammy, ankleā€¦?,

Does he have to miss a certain number of games if concussed? Or are they just subbing him off and heā€™ll be able to play again (and pretending itā€™s not concussion).

remember the Drogba incident? somewhat similar, but he got up and scored a minute later before coming off.

1 Like
2 Likes

I hope itā€™s nothing serious.

The only good thing that while Sadio was still on the pitch and scored after concussion hit, he did not head the ball.

We have a winner

anyone elseā€™s stream (BeIN origin) look foggy? or is it Covid.

7 days I believe which means he could return for the final or 3rd place playoff.

Thanks. Well, he shouldnā€™t play until then as he was definitely concussed.

1 Like

No training as well?

The host and co-hosts on SuperSports did not even talk about the concussions for both Sadio and the keeper in the post-match discussions. Sigh.

2 Likes

different world there brother. Truly a different world.

I agree as when he was made to get up he was wobbly on his feet pure accident both were moving at speed looking at the ball and collided. It didnā€™t look for good for either of them?

1 Like

The same has happened in Premier League too with teams leaving players on the pitch.

1 Like

To be fair that seemed to be Ponchettino at Spurs some dubious issues around the way he dealt with it.

1 Like

Wow, that goal must be a 40 yarder. Malawi is in front. Need to watch a replay of that goal.

1 Like