AFCON and Football in Africa

Probably would have been the period he was at this tournament anyhow.

Or longer fucking internationals

Dunno he walked off to be honest without a limp and he walked off normally then.

Only flip side is Egypt could possibly go out here and so he would have been back earlier, it doesn’t look at serious as Dom’s to be fair.

Looks like he felt it and knew he shouldn’t run on it and went straight off, I’d be surprised the way he walked off and then walked to the changing rooms at half time as well as the way he sat that it would be long.

Just hope they will not pressure him to get ready for the third match and make it worse :triumph:

1 Like

That’s my major concern there as I don’t think it’s massively serious from how I saw it, looks no worse than the others we have seen this season and generally they’ve been ok, but yeah once it’s done there is no point in trying to force to play on it, it needs a week or two even if it’s just a pull unless it’s just cramp and yet you get dumb comments like this.

2 Likes

Gotta love a VAR check.

Well that’s a pretty shit backpass…what was he doing.

Kudus is the man, little deflection does the keeper there.

1 Like

Ghana you fuckers

Oh wait

What happened then (oh deflected).

2-1 Ghana

2-2 Mustafa.

This is turning into some game, looks like I came for the right half lol.

Some truly terrible defending on how, guy that’s just come on aswell.

Oh fuck off Egypt.

The Skysports commentary is dreadful.

Egypt probably through at least in 3rd

Trying to figure out what needs to happen in the last three league matches for Egypt to crash out after that :thinking:

Ghana to win final day
Mobamzique win tomorrow
Cape Verde to beat or draw against Egypt.

I think that’s the only possibility, hopefully Salah just comes back, I’m not seeing a tournament winning or even last 4 team there.

The defending in this tournament :see_no_evil:

If Cape Verde win this and Egypt lose against CV a win in the other game could knock them out in the teams with 3 points.

A Cape Verde win today wins them the group already and they might gift Egypt a win on Monday → Egypt finishing 2nd with 5 points.

Though CV might want to knock them out completely.

Guess we will see how they treat it.

1-0 Senegal.

1 minute Cameroon miss a sitter to level, header went inch wide of the post then up the other end Mane with a cute little finish to seal the game.

2 Likes

:person_facepalming::sob::pray: