Alisson BECKER: 2022/23

Wild that Bruce got that many considering the beginning of his career here left many people with lots of questions about his suitability as a long term replacement for Clem

He played in a magnificent team

1 Like

Alisson is possibly in the best form of his career. Our struggles in other parts of the pitch have obscured that.

1 Like

Few bad moments yesterday. Hate it when he waits too long on the ball.

1 Like

Why the fuck did he shave his beards :neutral_face:

1 Like

No clean sheet since he shaved the beard

Maybe he can’t get a plug conversion for his shaver over there.

Ali’s a handsome bastard, ever since he got rid of his buttons (perhaps not fully!).

When he’s in such form, he can do what he wants, all is forgiven. :sunglasses:

Well we know it didn’t hurt his performance :wink:

Or his “Calm Down Calm Down” look :0)

1 Like

I liked his scruffy number 4 look but he suits a beard.

2 Likes

He’s Brazil’s answer to Tom Selleck, Henry Cavill and Bradley Cooper rolled into one. I hope that those three goals that Serbia will put past him when they lose 7:3 to Brazil in a few weeks’ time will be the only goals he’ll concede in the next hundred games because he deserves every bit of good luck that comes his way after suffering one of the deepest personal tragedies that a human being can suffer but keeping his dignity and professionalism. I can only imagine how much strength it took him.

3 Likes

1, 3, and 4

1 Like

Nah slick back hair doesn’t do it for me 3/4 is fine.

He looks rather good on the calendar this month to be fair. Probably the only player who has played well in his month (though half got injured :see_no_evil:).

1 Like

Ali could have a goatee and a perm as long as he keeps saving, scoring and assisting like he does.

Incredible keeper, without a shadow of a doubt the player of the season so far.

:upside_down_face:

1 Like

Oh my word, Alisson, the heart throb
he should be James Bondeiro, 007 :heart_eyes: :sparkling_heart: :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

Bit of 5 o’clock shadow suits him, I think.