An Old Fart's Dream

Honest of you want to go to a game and you are travelling a long distance that involves many miles, flights and hotel stays just fo the hospitality.

Like I said you won’t regret it

1 Like

Thanks Maria, that is very sweet of you. I have already booked hospitality tickets as not coming alone. It’s great to know that there are such kind and generous people out there!
Thanks everyone for your tips and support.
:slightly_smiling_face::+1:t4:

5 Likes

What game you doing mate?

Oh Fudge! Didn’t know that. Thanks for telling me this @richieh_10

Thanks @AnfieldRdDreamer, didn’t know this either.

The club are changing the whole membership and ticketing allocation.

3 Likes

When it says ID, is this LFC membership no or something like passport ID and drivers licence ID?

I lost my Driver’s ID :weary:

No idea, they don’t say.

My take on it, for what it’s worth is that have they really got the time and the man power to check the ID of 55k people?

I doubt it.

But for me it’s a 7-8hr round trip so I’m making sure I am jumping through the hoops they put up.

1 Like

How many games do you attend per season richieh?

I wish could attend them, if it is an evening game, I would have to stay the night, which is difficult.

They have also added safety railings in the Kop, I think .

Even with membership, years ago, I could go to category B or C matches only. There is a ballot system now. So, if you apply for a game, there is no guarantee your name will be picked.

How much is a season ticket these days?

I probably make about 8-10 games.

With work and a young family it would be impossible for anymore

1 Like

I was in the season ticket waiting list for 18 years.

We got offered ours in 2016 when the new main stand was completed.

I don’t know much about it but have heard that years ago somebody could have multiple season tickets in their name. Also stories of people using tickets of long deceased family members

In fairness to the club they have started to tidy that up recently.

2 Likes

Arsenal in November. Just praying no Covid complications interfere.

:crossed_fingers:t3:

3 Likes

Cool.

Good choice.

You’ll probably have hospitality a few hours before and possibly after the game but give me a shout if you want some pointers on where to go.

2 Likes

That is very good. If I didn’t have family constraints. I could do 3 matches a season plus two Champions league matches max. It is expensive as well to travel up and back down south.

1 Like

Exactly.

It’s probably costs best part of £200 each game all in for me.
And that’s not even a hotel stop.

1 Like

Not long now.

Tickets arrived for the Arsenal match.

Gone into self quarantine, last thing I want is to get the Miley just before we leave.

The missus is learning the words to all the songs.

Happy days!

12 Likes

Have a great time my friend.

1 Like

Lucky bugger…

1 Like

I know :wink:

You better not jinx us. If we lose, we will hold you responsible regardless who starts the match thread.

1 Like