And it’s goodnight from him…

sad to hear,

take care pal.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear this news, enjoyed reading your posts, but can understand your feelings about the state of the game. Though, I must admit, Klopp is one of the most genuine football people out there… if I were you, I’d be tempted to at least see out his reign.

Take care of yourself and hope to see you back sometime. YNWA.

7 Likes

Cynical who?

Take care mate. Come back whenever you want.

Although, I’m starting to think those post match reflections weren’t actually written in the seconds between the match ending and me opening the thread.

4 Likes

When can we start talking shit about him?

2 Likes

You mean you haven’t already? Did you miss the memo?

2 Likes

Good luck and god speed to one of my favorite posters on here. It will be worse off without you around mate. Take care

7 Likes

you will be sadly missed.

id talk you around but hopefully youll do that for yourself, in the meantime please dont be so quick to give up on grassroots football, the clubs need all the help they can get and the game is awesomely still the game at its core.

shame to see an obvious football fan be lost to the club, but worse than that, be lost to the game.

10 Likes

You know extending from this post… I always felt a tinge of wonder, regret etc… Because we are all spread over the world, we might spend more time interacting here than with some of our real life friends but you know, one day, if one of us are gone, passed away, leaves for any reason, then we will never know this person whom we might never know or talk to again… It makes me sad for some reason… That is why whenever I travel in the past, I tried to meet people I interacted… Unfortunately so far I only met DeathorGlory in the past in Melbourne and of course Phenom and 20andcounting in Singapore. Makes me sad thinking about it sometimes really.

2 Likes

This is very sad news. I’ll really miss your presence on this forum and I hope you have a change of heart one day and show your cynical old self here once again.

I have to say that I agree with a lot of what you say about the modern game. Recently I have also found myself being less interested in footy in general and probably less passionate about LFC. I suppose distance will do that eventually. Talking of distance, I’m afraid I won’t be limiting my carbon footprint next time I visit the UK. The Trans-Siberian express doesn’t really appeal.

4 Likes

What a sad week!
First, the Maestro at turning corners being no longer at the wheels and now…
Will miss both of you (in different ways of course).
The world is getting less interesting and entertaining. Sigh!!

3 Likes

All the best. You’ll be missed. I can understand your feelings.

There’s nothing quite like having one of your posts brought back to earth with an almighty bump by you.

3 Likes

I hear you @cynicaloldgit

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

on the plus side at least it will be safe to ask someone a question instead of having to bloody google the answer…

1 Like

You’ll be missed Cynical, I suppose I’ll have to start reading what @Klopptimist writes now. :cry:

1 Like

Why break the habit of a lifetime?

:wink:

Magic in here, posts vanishing!

Yeah, not really the thread to start a fight in…

3 Likes

Thanks Mascot like that I don’t become @shitstirrer. :smiley:

I blame Tinder myself taking all his spare time up to swipe left or right…!

Only Kidding COG if you watching… :0)

2 Likes