And it’s goodnight from him…

Or just as you get in the elevator with ARD and press the button for a 5min ride to the top floor… you just happen to say - with tongue placed firmly in cheek - that LFC should sell MO because he has been playing crap…! :rofl:

1 Like

Ah Dane was sound
Remember he was TAFKAD and Great Dane in previous lives!

1 Like

He definitely did not mince words. I felt his rapier keyboard strokes once or twice.

We all did, he was an equal opportunities bastard.
I think he would be good fun in a pub.
As would Cynicaloldgit.

3 Likes

Yeah, I should point out, since I have not yet, and since his good-bye thread is teetering on the hijack, will miss your posts and your humor @cynicaloldgit.

6 Likes

Don’t remember Cardiff Pete but I do remember the other two, I was only a part timer on TIA until near before it finished I started to like a few posters and since we moved here I have not missed a day. @Scott.Jones , @cynicaloldgit and @Alright_Now are 3 big losses on here.

7 Likes

I was told by someone that Alrightnow would return and that he was just taking a break. Still waiting though :frowning:
And Scott just suddenly went away, been wondering where that guy with the crooked humour is. Would be really nice to see him back…

1 Like

1 Like

Tbh, seeing another poster leave who regularly directed personal abuse at me doesn’t entirely fill me with sadness. I found his views interesting, but not the semi-regular descent into ad hominems.

1 Like

ahh man, that aint hell…

thatd be awesome

1 Like

Can’t believe I missed this thread.

Bon Voyage COG, you will be missed. I’m not massively into art, but I do share your passion for good food and wine. Hopefully you will find your way back here, at least from time to time.

YNWA

6 Likes

Thanks for the messages, everyone.

Hope you all have a happy and safe Christmas.

For those of you who left me PMs- I don’t do social media but I’ll contact you if I’m ever in your respective areas/countries.

All the best.

24 Likes

Cat Christmas GIF

All the best bud.

4 Likes

All the best mate :slight_smile:

3 Likes

All the best…keep on keeping on…

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/DTifvzQcHnw

2 Likes

Is that some kind of heavy meta thing? Jolly good.

1 Like

It isn’t easy to walk away from something you love. Not football, but Liverpool FC.

Therefore, I am now returning to TAN. Not that I will necessarily be as involved as I have been in the past, but I miss you all.

Except for Kopstar, who is still a pretentious wanker.

Mods: I appreciate that that’s inappropriate, so I would understand if you were to ban me; I really don’t give a fuck.

10 Likes

That’s true, but we love him too :wink:

2 Likes

Sorry the pretentious wanker title is already claimed by me !!

Remember
Be Excellent To Each Other Keanu Reeves GIF

That includes to Kopstar :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Welcome back !

5 Likes