4 Likes
4 Likes

Cute as fuck.

Whoโ€™s the girl, though?

1 Like

Katie Nolan :thinking:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=32V0ROS5I4o&t=21s

3 Likes

I went crazy on this piece of skill. Absolute beauty!

10 Likes

This is quality.

1 Like

Robbo wrote about the โ€œincidentโ€ between Mo and Sadio at the Burnley match.

2 Likes

Just love it when a player who makes a mistake goes on and score. Robbo :heart:

3 Likes

Moment of the match. I know that it brought more than a tear to @Iftikharโ€™s eyes. :joy:

1 Like

I liked Enriqueโ€™s comments on Robboโ€™s interview. We should have one of those ex-red threads for Enrique; one of the most fervent and active in terms of defending or congratulating our lads on social media.

Also, Robbo is my favourite player.

3 Likes

This happened last season (the ref heโ€™s having a go at was on the var yesterday?!)

4 Likes

Heโ€™s such a gobshite :heart:

1 Like

The arrogant prick said nothing just keeps on walking with his smug face.

:upside_down_face:

6 Likes
3 Likes

Ox tells what Robertson is like in training :joy:

โ€œI say to everyone all the time, โ€˜How can someone that is so bad in a box or a rondo, like the worst I have ever seen, be so good in a match?โ€™

โ€œYou watch him in a rondo, and heโ€™s like he has never played football before.

"He gets in a match, and heโ€™s so reliable, itโ€™s a skill!โ€

7 Likes

Simple, in small spaces (and with less time on the ball), someoneโ€™s limitations are naturally more obvious.

But on the big pitch heโ€™s so solid and reliable, does the simple things to a high and consistent level.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ox must never have seen Filippo Inzaghi in a rondo when he was at AC Milan. He was constantly in the middle. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: But scored a ton of goals for them and Italy. He was like Ruud van Nistelrooy could not play football one bit but they could score a goal. Something quite handy.

Andy is a better football player than those two.

4 Likes
4 Likes