Andy ROBERTSON: 2021/22

What a train this guy is.

:joy:

2 Likes

There’s something wrong with the boy, really.

I got Tsimi in my FPL…

1 Like

Pretty sure he’s got steel instead of actual muscles. Suarez levels of recovery.

1 Like

It’s the Irn Bru

1 Like

I expect him to be ready for Burnely. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hope for the Chelsea match next week though

1 Like
9 Likes

Excellent stuff! Another of our core locked in.

daFuck :heart_eyes: This one really went under the radar. :star_struck:

1 Like

There are plenty of fans pissing their nickers about our “lack of business” this transfer window - but for me this has probably been one of our best windows.

1 Like

The gifts keep on coming :+1:

1 Like

Shit I came thinking there was a report of him being available for the Plastic match! :cry:

8 Likes

He was on the bench vs Burnley, so should be ready :+1:

Seen the clip of the city game a few times in the last 24 hours and the thing that still gets me is that despite the crazed look, at no point did he lose his head and sell himself on any of those challenges. 99% of players would have undone all their good effort by over committing on one of those challenges, but even by the time it got to the 4th player to close down, he’s still picking his angles to approach them from the right position to prevent himself getting sold and making them play in the direction he wants them to go.

4 Likes
5 Likes

Lovely interview… Love Robbo!

6 Likes

What a change it is to have a core group of world class players who want nothing more than to stick with Liverpool.

11 Likes

£8m, criminal.

I bet whoever it was at Hull that thought it was a good deal is fucking kicking themselves

3 Likes

Yeah, hindsight is a wonderful thing.