Early bath would be a bonus :wink:

1 Like

happy too see him subbedā€¦

after we get our third goal :wink:

1 Like

Does he ever practice shooting? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

ā€¦his mouth off?

He put it only a few CMs wide now he was putting them 20ft over the bar previously.

So some improvement.

Last night he had a shot on target, on target :clap:

2 Likes

I knew he was getting closer.

2 Likes

Heā€™s had a poor season but yesterday was terrible, itā€™s not even to do with his new position, he is just complacent. Pushing 30 next season, a replacement or at least quality competition is needed sooner rather than later.

22,537 mins (and counting) over six seasons can be very draining.

Tsimikas been mostly good whenever he played. Wonder why Klopp havenā€™t used him more.

Because he isnā€™t a patch on Robertson. He is a capable back up, and thatā€™s it.

1 Like

I think heā€™s just been played into the ground by both club and country. I agree with @Iftikhar that Tsimikas should have probably played more but if the system permanently changes, it will be even more difficult to find a suitable replacement as those fullbacks will have to be adept at playing at midfield or centre back.

I imagine that summer vacation will do a world of good to a lot of our players, especially Van Dijk and Robertson, but club will have to think in advance about their long term replacements.

Robbo is certainly not having a poor season.

2 Likes

That is my point. Iā€™m not saying that Tsimikas should be replacing Robertson. But even as a backup, surely he is better than the 3000 mins he has accumulated?

Tsimkas has been rather poor himself whenever he has come in this season.

Robbo will run himself into the ground for his country at the Euros, as youā€™d expect.

We need a left centre back who can play the new position. Someone like Colwill.

No Euros this summer.

Unless you mean the two games in June.

Yeah has got a few for Scotland I believe?

Yep, he was terrible yesterday, canā€™t agree heā€™s had a terrible season. Wasnā€™t positioning that was his problem yesterday, he dawdled on the ball, twice.

Watch Spurs first goal again. Robbo stands in the middle marking empty space while Kane stands alone behind him. Isnā€™t that positioning?

I will, but by far the worst mistake was VVD falling over. As I recall there was acres of space in the area. Without having watched it again, it was a collective team failing. I might well change my mind though.