Manchester City* - cheating cunts

City’s comment

City declined to comment but it is understood that the club view Walker’s personal life as a private matter. Walker’s representatives also declined to comment.

They said about a public incident.

Willing to wager any money it’s neither.

1 Like

So it’s another ‘incident’ and controversial video…will anything be done…no no no…he’s a shitty wonderboy, brush under the carpet and forget about it…it’ll all go away…dear, dear, dear…

2 Likes

Quite the toxic culture at that club, isn’t there.

6 Likes

It’s why I’m hoping that Bellingham doesn’t go there, even if he doesn’t end up with us. Everything I’ve seen and read about him suggests a sound head on those shoulders. If he goes there, either he can change the culture there, or he’ll just be a misfit there.

2 Likes

Indeed. The original post with the video has been deleted.

Edit: for anyone asking why, look at the site rules, and especially the banned sources.

Please take note that according to the site rules, quoting these banned sources can result in an immediate ban from this forum. Please take note, cheers!

4 Likes

With a very inflated sense of arrogance as well.

2 Likes

It isn’t.

1 Like

Wow doubling down. Tut tut.

I’ll wager proper LFC fans won’t be looking at exclusives from that rag.

As soon as my eyes see the name, I move on. I would think any other fan would do the same.

It’s not about letting anger run your life. It’s called morals.

5 Likes

A few days ago a man was sentenced to 19 mths for exposing himself to drive thru takeaway staff(admitted he’s serving life for murder, but this was prior to that dreadful episode)…(personally i would have tipped red hot gravy over his bits)…anyway it won’t go anywhere coz non of the females will not give evidence, only because its Kyle Walker the City player…

1 Like

a prospective mod linking an article from the Shitrag on this board? Wow, how The-AllMighty have fallen.

Rejected Red Oaks GIF

I’d make a terrible mod wouldn’t I Semmy? Fired first day on the job. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

What’s a young Jordan Pickford got to do with this?

2 Likes

And this is why you get on my nerves. Making a joke out of everything. Learn to read the room.

3 Likes

makes me wonder if it’s all just for show. for someone who talks about going to matches at Anfield, how would you NOT know about that.

2 Likes

Oh dear!

So Man City are just going to let one of their senior players get drunk and expose themselves in public, one day after a game, without taking any punitive action? Why is he out getting drunk during the season? Why is he getting his dick out in public?

Really weird that Man City would just ignore it.

And Kyle, its really easy not to cheat on your wife. If you had any respect for her you would never act like that. I hope she takes you for everything your worth in divorce court.

11 Likes

The hype around Joao Cancelo seems to be gone already in Germany. 344 minutes played in 8 games.

1 Like

You may be the first mod in history to ban himself :joy: