Manchester City* - cheating cunts

Maybe…
But the first goal was saveable from a Sunday league keeper

Do you know how bad you have to be to get to 31 years old and not be a top flight keeper in Germany?! Karius was one the best in the league over there :joy:

Noticed he played their Bundesliga game against Leipzig also. Not exactly stunning goalkeeping by the lad, gets two hands to a header from 18 yards and can’t save it, then can’t even reach the top of his goal with a dive at the second goal. Got no hops at all. Tragic! RB Leipzig - Borussia Dortmund 3-0 | Highlights | Matchday 6 – Bundesliga 2022/23 - YouTube

1 Like

It’s bad goal keeping from an elite point of view for sure and he should have saved it, but that is no easy save. It is a rocket, comes in at immense speed and goes straight over his head. It is harder to save than balls where you can stretch your hand out a bit and reqjuires a very fast reaction save (which he should have been able to do). I see such balls going in now and then in the Norwegian league and that is much better than Sunday league

I know the 1st one by Stones was hit and did swerve, but he hand his hand out and then it looked like he pulled it away, which was mentioned in some commentary

1 Like

Lets be honest, he saw it from a long way, and his effort was awful.

1 Like

I am far from a conspiracy theorist but just looking at it and I thought ooooh that looked dodgy

The entire Dortmund defense is dodgy. Don’t think they had a decent backline since Klopp left.

And therein lies the uncomfortable truth.
It isn’t a conspiracy theory to question decisions, goalkeeping ‘errors’ or lack of regulation that favours these cunts.

Its common sense.

1 Like

International break is going to be fun…

Fun? extra days to deliver Fat envelopes fun?

4 Likes

Totally legal, totally cool.

I’ve lost count of the non-existent ‘partners/sponsors’ that have been posted in this thread. Naturally, the PL be like

Driving Lets Go GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

2 Likes

Now wait a minute, isn’t betting (which is a form of gambling) prohibited in Islam. :thinking: :grin:

1 Like

Why is John Henry in that advert…? :0)

Where’s the acting money John?

The thing that always gets me is whenever this story breaks on Twitter, and let’s face it, it breaks a lot, there are loads of City fans bending over backwards trying to justify it.

But I suppose that’s the attraction of owning a football club. You do your dodgy shit, and you get an army of fans who are already invested in the club enough to go to the trenches for you.

5 Likes

100%. They’ve been at it all Summer justifying the Haaland transfer as some net spend masterstroke.

Now he’s scoring they’re running comparisons with Nunez.

Then they should have bought a club with an actual army of fans.

1 Like

Thank God that they didn’t manage to get their dirty hands on our club when they were looking for a club. It would have been the end of a lot of things as far as I’m concerned.

4 Likes