Manchester City* - cheating cunts

Absolute Drivel…

Haaland injured till April 1st, 2023, 11:30am bst.

2 Likes

Yeah, yeah, yeah…utter BS…

At which point he rises like Lazarus. Or the Terminator, at least.

2 Likes

Not bad… horrendous, more like. :joy:

Any football chant that has a high falsetto hook is in serious trouble.

Pathetic! A couple singing and they don’t even know the words.

1 Like

So he’s now first @#$%# #(!#& just like his ancestors? What an achievement.

1 Like

Speaking of formations…

False 4-2-3-1. :sunglasses: :joy:

I wonder how they get elected to those roles?

1 Like

This lot are going to win both PL and CL this season, aren’t they?

No. Arsenal will. They got a little lucky to get away with a point today, but they just about held. Yes we’ve been shit this season, but not in that second half. They wont face many tests as difficult as that and they passed.

1 Like

Hopefully they’ll win neither.

Arsenal can hold them off in the league; they have to get through, in all likelihood, Bayern then Real then Napoli to win the CL.

My only concern is that the brown envelopes arrive at UEFA HQ.

1 Like

The commentator said that Arsenal travel to Man City. If we could do that to Arsenal, what are Man City going to do to them?

Yeah, that’s another big obstacle and TBH the table is now closer than I thought it was. But it’s difficult to see this result for Arsenal as being a negative that questions than title credentials.

Sorry, it seems that I have issues with articulating my thoughts in a sensible manner… What I wanted to say is that I don’t think that this result will have a negative psychological impact on Arsenal (coming to Anfield without their best centre back and their joker Nketiah, among others). After all, it was a point gained for them and maybe a valuable lesson in how to approach a big game that could decide whether they win the title or not. (And everyone and their dog should be certain that there are at least two English goalkeepers who are better than Pickford.)

I do think that Man City are peaking at the very best moment, that they won’t drop more points than Arsenal and that they have more experience with how to approach title deciders, especially at home. If it comes down to that one game, I really don’t think that Arsenal can survive an onslaught at Etihad that is similar to the one in the second half today. They have to hope that CL will prove to be a major distraction for Man City and that maybe they’ll suffer an injury to a key player like De Bruyne or Rodri.

1 Like

Thing is we aren’t as bad as some think we are. We showed it again. We beat Man City twice this season, we are ropey as hell but the 60 mins especially 2-0 down we showed we aren’t a bad side like we showed against Man Utd and others.

4 Likes

@Nikola Yeah, I understand what you’re saying.

I’ve seen lots of takes that this was a bad result for Arsenal, and my comment was more a reaction to that general sentiment than to anyone here in particular. I think Arsenal will know that was a tough game because the familiar liverpool eventually showed up. So while they were a bit lucky to get through it, they wont view it as bottling it, but as a milestone an upcoming team needed to achieve. I think they will, or should at least, take positives from it going into that game against City. And in lots of ways I think they are better set up to go against them than they are to us. They are very similar to us in the way they try to play and what their strengths are. Depending on your take, they are either the newer better version, or simply this year’s best version of it given our struggles. Head to head against what looked to be, eventually, a purring version of ourselves, they struggled as they have still some improvements to make to match us at our best. Against city though it will be a different type of game where, similar to the way we have in the past, they are well set up to hurt city where they have weaknesses. Either way it’ll be a fascinating game.

1 Like

No more news about the charges? Brown envelopes to all media outlets?

1 Like