Ex-player: Arthur MELO

Ooh this is nice

2 Likes

Weā€™ve almost all seen him play at least once. He was subbed on in time in the 4-0 at Anfield to see the Origi winner.

6 Likes

did i just read hes from Gremio aswellā€¦blonde, blue eyed Brazillian, originally from Gremio, who plays a passive defensive gameā€¦

should be fun on the forumsā€¦

4 Likes
4 Likes

Where are you Zagueiro?

Image of Shave and a haircut

4 Likes

This is amazing, oh well :joy:

Well if he is amazing then we sign if he isnā€™t he goes back.

Did seem odd I have to say.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/MaaxiAngelo/status/1565451436263182339?s=20&t=NjkSLlbzVEVorK3FcZ7QDg

2 Likes

If he does well and stays healthy that is not a bad price for someone who played for Barcelona, Juve, and is.was a Brazilian international and is only 26 years old.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Arthur Henrique Ramos de Oliveira Melo

What a cool nameā€¦

Isnā€™t Bobbyā€™s name a bit similar?

3 Likes

Yeah, there was no need for all this melodrama.

2 Likes

Even with Ramos in itā€¦!

Latin American names by convention include his motherā€™s maiden name, which is Ramos de Oliveira. De Oliveira is Firminoā€™s paternal family name.

3 Likes

Yeah my ex is was 4 names.

1 Like
1 Like

Welcome, stay injury free and give your best that is all we ask, especially the 1st bit :wink:

I am not adverse to taking a chance on a player in that kind of situation - as long as we have some understanding of why? On that score, really hard to say. Troubles at Barca and then Juve aside, I really donā€™t know anything about his character. I hope our backroom does. It does provide some reassurance that we have three Brazil internationals with some insight.

1 Like

When you think about it, itā€™s a remarkable deal. If it doesnā€™t work out weā€™ve really not much to lose, but if it goes really well it would probably be a real bargain at the current market prices.

8 Likes
2 Likes