Asian Cup and Football in Asia

3-2 japan going in to half time.

Missed that game.

UAE :united_arab_emirates: vs Hong Kong :hong_kong: should be dross. Will try Iran :iran: vs :palestinian_territories:

I think I prefer to watch ā€˜Dancing on Iceā€™.

I will keep you posted. UAE leading 3-1 :blush:

Least there is some goals in this.

1 Like

Bahrain :bahrain: is dross, Korea :kr: is average.

I feel Japan will win this.

Malaysia :malaysia: made Jordan :jordan: look sublime :laughing:

Those (probably, all of you) who havenā€™t watched the China :cn: vs Lebanon :lebanon: has missed a masterclass. Rarely you see a game with both the teams playing low-block :laughing:.

1 Like

Qatar :qatar: and Australia :australia: progress into the next round.

India :india: trailing 0-3 at HT, and Uzbekistan :uzbekistan: been average.

Palestine :palestinian_territories: had a penalty saved and UAE :united_arab_emirates: had a player sent-off in the first-half. Palestine plays Hong Kong :hong_kong: next and should qualify for the next round.

1 Like

Iraq up here by 2 against Japan

Was hoping that Endo will be rested in the last group game :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Yeah they wonā€™t be going home eithier

Endo gets one back.

Header from a corner, keeper doing a Mig, defence leaving him completely freeā€¦probably the easiest goal heā€™ll ever score.

Get another Japan

The Japanese LB really had a brain-dead moment lolā€¦he could have fire a low one across the goal and by weird reasoning, decides to do a high cut-back lolā€¦

Goes to show the best players after Mitoma happens to be players that played for Liverpool.

Japan :jp: vs Indonesia :indonesia: key game tonight, both on three points.

Palestine :palestinian_territories: qualifies for the next round :partying_face: