Blud, it's the Arsenal shithouse FC thread, fam

Alternatively, they were just beaten by the old manager who was seen as not good enough and so maybe the manager is not really the issue. Arsenal have made a series of decision over the past 5-6 years that spun them in circles and the only thing they have been consistent on was over spending on high ego players who maybe aren’t totally committed.

2 Likes

The arse fans rate their club a little too highly but sadly the managers reflect the level of where they are,they’re pretenders.

4 Likes

Another two years of paying a clearly declining Aubameyang £375k a week. Two more years paying Willian £100k a week. Another three £14m payments due on Pepe.

Leno, Bellerin, Lacazette all wanting out. Flops like Guendouzi and Toriera they cant shift for any kind of fee.

More average centre backs than you could shake a stick at and the most promising and expensive of those was unceremoniously shunted out on loan.

Clearly in bed with Kia Joorabchin and getting grifted by him every chance he gets.

If I were an Arsenal fan I’d be very very worried about the trajectory of that club.

7 Likes

Their recent League positions:

2016-17: 5th
2017-18: 6th
2018-19: 5th
2019-20: 8th
2020-21: 9th*

1 Like

If they continue on that trajectory, they’ll have to change their name to Everton Of The South.

6 Likes

After the Sanchez and Ozil fiasco, they should have learned their lesson, no!!!

Arsenal are walking on thin ice. If they don’t make the European competition this season I would see that as an advantage for the situation they are in. But then they have to make it back to the Top6.

They could end up like Schalke, Hamburg, Bremen in a few years.

5 Likes

Arsenal fans might storm in the stadium demanding European Super League

1 Like

Wenger In!

1 Like

Arsenal has a good bunch of youths that could play in a part in their first team though. Emily Smith Rowe, Joe Wilock, Edward Nketiah, Riess Nelson, Saka. So essentially, they would just need to get a better CB, and probably find a way to use Partley and Torreria better as DMs.

1 Like

I’d give that honour to Spurs. Arsenal still (somehow) manages to win trophies.

2 Likes

I like Arsenal’s yellow away kit for next season.

Clean, simple, not an aggressive yellow. Good job by Adidas.

2 Likes

That particular shade of yellow is called spineless yellow, perfect.

7 Likes

9 Likes

And in a very short time :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Willian has played 6 less games, a much better return :rofl:

3 Likes

That just means they’ll rank 8th or 9th and won’t go to Europe…

14 Likes

7 Likes

Hope that’s real

3 Likes

I miss the it’s like a new signing quips from Arsene Wenger.

1 Like