Blud, it's the Arsenal shithouse FC thread, fam

It’s a joke

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

To be fair to Arsenal fans, they had damn good reason to want Kroenke out even before the ESL fiasco

10 Likes

The Athletic are reporting that Arsenal are preparing to reward Smith Rowe with a new long term deal + sign a new #10, be it Odegaard or someone else.

Apparently looking to spend 2b plus to buy Arsenal

I bet you could say that is music to Arsenal fans ears! :smile:

Don’t worry, I’ll get my coat now

3 Likes

At least he’s tuned in to what fans want, although he should be prepared for a stream of abuse.

2 Likes

But will he be able to hit the right notes?

2 Likes

I’m definitely cancelling my Spotify subscription then, he’s not using my tenner every month to go towards buying Arsenal. There, that’ll teach him.

4 Likes

Yeah I was thinking of moving over to Apple if he buys them.

I think Kroenke might be hard to remove and this guy isn’t mr popular.

1 Like

Kroenke thrives in being unpopular. He knows nothing else.

2 Likes

Was just about to say last night that he strikes me as one of those slightly overrated creative Spanish midfielders . I remember we were sort of linked/mentioned with him when he was at Betis. Saw a compilation or two (which are mainly made to show only positives sides), but I didn’t even like it. I don’t see him at Arsenal nor at Real next season. Will probably drop down a level from Real on a permanent deal.

Maybe he needs to have a look at Lallana’s 16/17 compilation to get better! Some similar traits.

He’s a snide little prick who isn’t half as good as he thinks he is. He’s no better than a Europa League player

3 Likes

I see him dropping to sort of a Canales level of a player. Maybe Ceballos can play a little bit deeper than him.

Arteta said some weird shit after the game last night. After acknowledging that missing out on europe all together is now the effect of a trend and not a one time screw up, he said he knows there is a reason why they are shit, but he’s not able to talk about it publicly :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Wonder how many of those Arsenal fans who called for Wenger to go, still think it was the right decision?

6 Likes

Not a good ebening for Atteta

7 Likes

If you were a Gunners fan or if Arteta was managing Liverpool (I know, it’s neither), would you continue with him?

He seems like Rodgers. Landed in a too big of a job, too early in his career.

1 Like

I know a few Arsenal fans and they never wanted him in the first place, they are hoping he will be sacked ASAP.

1 Like