Blud, it's the Arsenal shithouse FC thread, fam

Just think how many Gunnersauruses they could employ with that money. It would be like the end of the 1998 Godzilla, with them all swarming out of the Emirates.

2 Likes

He is to Arsneal, what Gareth Bale is to Madrid.

Loan move coming right up!

2 Likes

Might be fun trying to guess where he would actually go.

1 Like

My guess is long haul. Something like MLS, China, or Saudi.

1 Like

I’m just surprised that utd are not after him.

4 Likes

They’re waiting too offload Pogba

2 Likes

Midfield of Pogba and Ozil, impossible for opposition to do anything with that sort of work rate.

7 Likes

Sorry if someone already posted this, although I’ve scrolled through the thread quickly to check.

But this is good:

3 Likes

8 Likes
3 Likes

Mesut Özil excluded from Arsenal’s PL 20/21 squad. Sad.

1 Like

Ozil’s message to the fans is ‘loyalty is hard to come by nowadays’,never realised just how funny this cunt is,not just his eyes are funny.

3 Likes

I read he was the only first team player to refuse to take the COVID pay cut. Now he’s whining about loyalty…and paid 350KGBP/week for his tears.

4 Likes

If I was paid 350K each week I’d be pretty fucking loyal as well

7 Likes

Is he crying crocodile tears or gunnarsaurus tears?

3 Likes

Nice video this

3 Likes

Tbf, wasn’t he asking how the savings were going to be used in terms of saving jobs? Then the Arse fired the mascot with Özil now covering his wages.

I read all this in passing so I might be mistaken.

2 Likes

I’ve been mentioning for years how toxic Ozil is to Arsenal and how it would all come out at some point. Seems like it’s finally happening.

1 Like

Just another example how giving large/greasy new contracts right, left and centre can be dangerous. This story only needs United to sign Ozil to complete the full circle.

7 Likes
2 Likes