Blud, it's the Arsenal shithouse FC thread, fam

So he pissed the bed as a youngster.

2 Likes
3 Likes

There’s a lot of fatties who support the arse,hopefully there’s plenty of salad.

2 Likes

:joy: :rofl: :clap:t3:
If he is serving Middle Eastern food and there are definitely having salad with the kebabs and pitta bread!!

2 Likes

@Scott.Jones
I have been eating alot of full fat paratha lately for breakfast. I alot during lockdown :grimacing: :shaved_ice: :cookie: :cake: :cupcake: :chocolate_bar: :pie: :custard:

5 Likes

Arteta: “It’s a strong possibility to play Aubameyang as a No 9.”.

:joy:

1 Like

What a Maverick

1 Like

He’s been looking into that crystal ball again - probably often confused with Peps slap head.

2 Likes

Very revolutionary everyone is quaking in their boots already!

2 Likes

Playing players in their most suited and natural position?..

What sort of witchcraft is he playing at?

2 Likes

The thick cunt doesn’t even know how to utilise or inspire a top player like Ozil (300k pw) who doesn’t even get on the bench.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Arteta is a bit of a self serving hypocrite (he is a Pep acolyte after all) but, in a football context, he’s not an idiot. I think he is a bit defensive and reactionary - so was Rafa though - but I still think he is the most promising of the crop of newish former-player managers in the PL (albeit a low bar).

You are right that Arsenal are crying out for creativity and finding way to inspire the return of an Ozil circa 2014-2016 could transform this Arsenal side and would mark Arteta out as a special manager in waiting. Of course his robotic personality (again, he is a Pep acolyte) means he is the polar opposite of the sort of charismatic manager required to do this…

So yeah thick cnut it is! (As always superbly succinct, Scott!)

7 Likes

Shots At Goal This Season

Alexandre Lacazette: 9
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: 10
Harry Maguire: 11

Quite a worrying stat for Arsenal

6 Likes

They’ve definitely got a problem with being shy of shooting although it’s worth pointing out that of those 19 shots on goal from PE-A and Lacazette 13 have been on target. Of Maguire’s 11, only 2 have been.

4 Likes

And they were both aimed at a Greek officer of the law.

10 Likes

Are the news outlet implying that Elneny caught Covid-19 through Mo?
(Could well be. Get well soon, Mo S and Mo E.)

2 Likes

He’s fucking rubbish anyway.

3 Likes

We are not the only ones with some troubles. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

tbf Ceballos has an extremely slappable face.

7 Likes