Blud, it's the Arsenal shithouse FC thread, fam

It’s a series of strange choices, but ultimately if Arteta, the manager who inherited him, doesnt think he is ready or good enough, then he is making the best of the situation he inherited.

A manager inheriting a player and not rating him and farming him out they way they have with Saliba is not that unusual. What is difficult to get your head around is Arsenal moving forward with the purchase when they did given 1) he was not cheap, 2) they needed a CB, and 3) no one at Arsenal viewed him as ready for the arsenal first team and acknowledged him staying with St Ettiene for one more season was best. Those are the things are difficult to reconcile, not Arteta having no use for him when he finally showed up at pre-season.

1 Like

What could go wrong with having a defense of Gabriel , white , saliba and holding…

Imo , the lack of defensive reinforcements is what cost them or should cost them the top 4. And the irony is that they had saliba who has gone on and been even picked for the french national team on loan.

He’s not good enough, Robbie…

1 Like

Not for us. But for Arsenal?

Meh; I don’t care.

2 Likes

Might mean Martinelli becomes available…!!

No. Lacazette is out of contract In two months.

Yeah but no way do we don’t want him… Martinelli will bring in good money for them :+1:

1 Like

Laca who?

Laca wha?

Laca-bludclaat-zette!!!

1 Like

Lacatalent.

My apologies; I thought I was in the Everton thread.

2 Likes

I’m lost for words as to how Arsenal are still in the top four hunt with that defending. I was going to post that at 1:0. If I wasn’t cheering them on, so Man United get into Conference league, I’d be laughing my head off.

2 Likes

I was told by a mate that the online Gooner forum was hateful yesterday…

Really lovely stuff including desire for “Manes career to be finished by a cunt tackle”…Liverpool supporters “murdering their own”… .More comnents on Heysel…
It is toxic and quite disturbing.
On our worst days on TIA or here that level of toxicity would not exist or be tolerated by the Mods.
I am no Spurs fan, but I truly hope Arsenal don’t get CL football next season.

3 Likes

That’s just a tiny sample, though.

I’ve known many supporters of both North London clubs over the decades and, in my experience, Arsenal fans are the far less detestable of the two.

5 Likes

I get your point, but those comments are vile. Vile enough that I want Newcastle to beat them and leave Pep Light making more inane excuses for how shit they are

Every club has a minority of cuntish fans. Even our own.

3 Likes

You’re welcome

I don’t agree i live in North London work and live with both sets of fans and from my experience arsenal are 10 times worse even the young ones the shit about scousers and Liverpool fans is bred into them from a young age. Come on Spurs.

1 Like

Working and living in Kingston I would side the Spurs ones down here are more snidey than the Arsenal ones but they both have their utter dickheads.

2 Likes

In my experience, having worked in a pub on Holloway Rd for 5-6 years, there was only ever 1 game in the season when we would leave the roller shutters down to prevent the windows being smashed as the away fans travelled up Holloway Rd

No prizes for guessing which team that would be against

1 Like

My cousin used to live there what pub did you work in?