Blud, it's the Arsenal shithouse FC thread, fam

Used to be called The Wig & Gown, but got sold to a local brewery that turned it into a gostro pub, now called House of Hammerton

1 Like

Yes i remember it, used to be full with students. :grin:

Don’t remember it being full of students, may have been before my mate took it over as it had the Kaplin School across the road, so wouldn’t surprise me

Arsenal get their striker - a 19 year old from Brazil I’ve never heard of

So, Fabio Vieira on his way to Arsenal, around €40m deal.

The irony when Arsenal sign a “Vieira” in 2022 but he’s 5ft 7in.

:joy:

What’s his best position though?

For some reason, I thought he was more of a proper CM, but it seems like he’s more offensive than that.

He’s left footed also, so how do they use both him and Odegaard?

You play them both until you choke yourself out of the top 4.

1 Like

237lb

Apparently they’re also in for Tielemans, so looking to retool their midfield this summer it seems.

Given the legoman is their coach, surely it’s get some new tiles, plates and bricks in to rebuild? I expect they see Tielemans as a 4x1 who can connect to their midfield baseplate. I expect that Arteta will drop his ‘creation’ from a great height before it’s more than half built.

1 Like

If it is Tielemans, then it could be 4 for their double pivot area: Partey, Tielemans, Lokonga and Elneny.

Then they could have combining players like Odegaard and Vieira in front of that, Saka mostly off the right, but can also do a job on the left (maybe when they’re without Tierney and need more balance in front of Tavares).

Martinelli either off the left or up top and obviously Jesus will be a strong candidate to start up top.

Where does that leave Smith Rowe?

Oh yeah, forgot about him.

I guess he’ll play off the left or central when needed.

Sort of:

Ramsdale
Tomiyasu White Gabriel Tierney
Partey Tielemans
Saka Odegaard Martinelli
Jesus

Turner
Soares Holding Saliba Tavares
Elneny Lokonga
Marquinhos Vieira SmithRowe
Nketiah

We’ll see what happens with the likes of Pepe, Nelson, Nketiah as well (contract expired but I think it’s been said that they could still agree on a new one).

1 Like

Earlier in the week Arteta out was trending, now the idiots are talking about top 4.

Partey similar first season at Arsenal as Naby had with us, coming in for big money and hampered by injuries…didn’t set the world alight when he did play other than a few games.

were are these fuckers getting all this money to spend?? we do like one big signing per window and these fuckers and spurs keep signing players…were is the money coming from?

Like most clubs they pay a fee up front and then instalments over a couple of years.

1 Like

Spurs signing Bissouma for 25m is nothing, as is Arsenal signing Viera for 34m.

They are playing catchup and have to spend

1 Like