Blud, it's the Arsenal shithouse FC thread, fam

Questions for the Lego man to answer once this becomes ‘official’. Apparently player allowed to play all last season. You can take the (assistant) manager out of Cheaty but you can’t take the cheaty out of the manager…

The latest stories is he s been cleared of almost all the allegations.

Lovely kit, pity about the club.

Arteta indicating he’s finally ready to try Saliba this year.

Yeah, he’ll probably remain as part of 4 CB’s; White, Gabriel, Saliba and Holding. And then probably sell/loan out Mari. Extra cover in Tomiyasu who will start at RB.

Urgh. Sambi scored the 4th goal against Chelsea at stoppage time to win 4-0 in a pre-season friendly, then he took off the kit and kissed the badge a few times. Cringe.

Probably be off in a year then

Following up on my comment in the Chelsea thread about their game on Saturday, but Saliba looked marvelous.

2 Likes
1 Like

Suppose not everyone can be Michael Edwards :rofl:

2 Likes

:rofl:
https://www.90min.com/posts/mikel-arteta-makes-arsenal-squad-train-while-listening-you-ll-never-walk-alone

…seemingly to make the players feel that they are playing Liverpool at Anfield in order to prepare them mentally for the game.

Despite Arteta’s best efforts, Arsenal’s Premier League trip to Anfield last season ended in a 4-0 defeat for the Gunners.

4 Likes

Here is the video clip… Hahahahaha! :rofl:

One of the tweet responding to the video…

3 Likes

My god that is cringey. David Brent as a football manager

3 Likes

Kirkby has a simialr atmosphere to Emptihad. Easy peasy for Jurgen.

2 Likes

Oh dear…

I haven’t seen it.

2 Likes

The Lionesses have shown us the “true meaning of football”… and with that the author strikes me as a supply teacher who is out of his depth.

3 Likes

I haven’t, and probably won’t, try and watch it either but every clip I’ve seen on twitter has been very awkward and strained. Arteta comes across like the worst of Brendan Rodgers.

3 Likes

See, that is why I might watch it. The sheer volume of content it will provide for trolling my Arsenal supporter friends… at least one of whom has had near a good decade of fun with the show done on Rodgers’ first year.

1 Like

They will finish 5th or 6th in PL.