Blud, it's the Arsenal shithouse FC thread, fam

Listening to Arsenal fans calling for the manager to go. Absolute fucking morons.

3 Likes

Arsenal haven’t bottled it. They have just run out of gas after going at the kind of pace necessary to put up a challenge to these cheating cunts.

8 Likes

They have, they’ve bottled it big time.

Don’t be fooled with this whole “run out of gas” crap, it’s not the first time that group of players have played 45-50 games a season. They lost Saliba and they couldn’t handle the pressure.

1 Like

Wouldn’t be the first time. They were calling for him to leave after 6 months, after 12 months, even after the FA cup win.

1 Like

We lost Van Dijk and fell apart.

The reality of football is that one club in the league can have plug and play rotatable quality in every position. It isn’t fair, it’s cheating, everyone fucking knows it and it’s stinks. Arsenal are now experiencing this first hand as we have.

This is the outcome I wanted. I wanted City to grind them down with their sport washed machine, and win their third on the spin. Four out of five. Anything to get the league to take this seriously.

7 Likes

Bottled it?
Are you actually serious.
Did Liverpool “bottle” it vs serial cheaters over last few years?

Truth is Arsenal punched above their weight for most of the season.
They ran out of options ( Saliba), belief and energy.

They putvup a bigger fight than Utd, Liverpool and Chelsea and deserve a bit of respect.
I really dont like them. But they didn’t bottle their challenge

2 Likes

Yeah I’m very serious.

Our situation is different because we were neck and neck with them until the end & there was nothing more we could’ve done.

Don’t compare Arsenal’s pitiful challenge/collapse to our 90+ points seasons with half the resources they had.

We lost Van Dijk Gomez and Matip yet still managed to go the last 10 games unbeaten.

1 Like

Pretty much the definition of bottling it. You run out of belief, you stop trying. You bottle it.

1 Like

If 10 kids in the class have the answers to a big exam and offer them to you and the teacher shouts “I DON’T CARE IF PEOPLE CHEAT!!!” would you take a copy?

I’m just getting my ducks in a line for when Quatar buy us.

Not really

I didnt compare.

They still won’t.

2 Likes

Yet you asked me if we bottled it as if there’s some kind of comparisons to be drawn?

I didn’t want Arsenal to win the title but not city either, at work today its like a day of mourning i am enjoying it though. I have listened to some crap over the last few months.
Better team than we were.
Saka Better than Mane …
Saliba Better than Virgil.
Etc etc etc etc.
Seriously the most deluded fans ever.

2 Likes

You misunderstood

Anyway back to Arsenal, they were too busy looking over their shoulder seeing the other state picking up win after win and they dropped their bollock.

Also can’t help but be caught red handed with a sniggering grin watching Arsenal crumble bit by bit over the last few months after jacking themselves off over getting knocked out the Europa like it was some relief, like it was some burden holding them back from winning the title.

Well let’s hear ya now Arsenal fans.

Yeah, and we also lost shitloads on the spin at Anfield too.

Our recovery in that season was largely down to the fact that our manager is streets ahead of Arteta. He sorted us out in the end.

But Arsenal weren’t predicted by anyone to be in the position to fall short on a title challenge. They were thought to be knocking about somewhere between 4-6th. They have done incredibly well to put up this fight for so long.

They remind me of us 13/14. A talented team with not a lot of depth, riding momentum as long as it possibly could. They got close - not as close as we did under Rodgers - but both teams should have won those leagues.

3 Likes

Then how do you define bottling it?

You’re gonna lose games when you don’t have any senior CB’s, it’s an impossible task not to. We showed bottle on the pitch to turn it around despite playing with 2 kids/very unexperienced players for almost half a season.

They are a talented team that have done well until recently but at the same time I don’t need to make an excuse for them…they’ve bottled it plain and simple. Don’t forget this Arsenal side spent twice maybe 3x as much as we ever done under Klopp or Rodgers.

1 Like