Blud, it's the Arsenal shithouse FC thread, fam

5 Likes

Jack Wilshere claims Mesut Ozil could be the solution to Arsenal’s problems.

I thought Jack loved Arsenal… :joy:

2 Likes

The only way Ozil is a solution is they somehow are able to sell him for a decent amount of money.

3 Likes

Less than a year left on his deal, don’t know who will want to give Arsenal any money for him in January. He’s half dead for a good few years now and on top wages. Maybe time to try the Turkish league and bond with Erdogan.

2 Likes

I was going to write that. He can still be pretty good if he really tries, but that’s a very big if.

1 Like

A career in MLS beckons

3 Likes

Adebayor must have taught him a thing or two. That lad was an absolute superstar every time his contract season was up. Then he’d disappear again for the next few seasons on a hefty pay packet.

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: on eh daylight saving comment.

4 Likes

Funniest quote about Arteta on this short film…

“You Silly Funeral Director Looking Fuck”:rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Read comments from Wenger today alluding to the idea that Arteta has made mistakes with Ozil. Wenger says in management you can either have the same expectations for everyone and make them all do the same thing, or acknowledge that some people should be asked to do less work and build a team that accommodates that. The clear insinuation is Arteta should take cues from him on how best to use Ozil.

Has Wenger forgotten that his average league finish in his time managing Ozil is one outside of the CL places? Maybe he isnt the one to explain to anyone how to be successful incorporating a talent like Ozil into your side.

1 Like

Arteta surely must be teetering. Thirteen points from twelve matches. In any normal year that’s a sacking at a club like Arsenal. Can still beat Man United to Poch. Ralph Hasenhüttl would be another decent choice, easily lured away from Southampton, one would think. Then there’s Brendan…

2 Likes

They are not alone with this. By the way, when does Origi’s contract end? I’m looking forward towards seeing him transform himself into a world-class striker again when that time comes.

5 Likes

Arsenal are always very slow about sacking, sometimes a couple of years too late.

3 Likes
3 Likes
8 Likes

It’s time to go? :joy:

2 Likes

His average league position managing Ozil at Arsenal was 4th, no?

Ozil clearly needs to be handled differently but what’s happening to him at Arsenal is way beyond any type of managing his workload issue.

What Wenger should have done was sell him the first moment he got.

2 Likes

To me it’s still weird that Unai Emery didn’t sort them. Good manager. History of solid defensive tactics. They got to a Europe League final with him, but still they let in a lot of goals. Not sure buying David Luiz was the best medicine for his success.

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihuH2wpuXT0

4 Likes

Its a blessin :rofl: :crazy_face:

2 Likes