Blud, it's the Arsenal shithouse FC thread, fam

Aaaaaaand…it’s gone…

2 Likes

Embarrassin…

3 Likes

What a troll, lol.

4 Likes

That’s next level. Their fans are crashing worse than the team and that’s some achievement. Quite like the guy who’s interviewing him.

5 Likes

I think a lot of these (fan drama) are staged.

3 Likes

Of course they are…

3 Likes

Hahaha when he takes the mic :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

Solid WWE promo

6 Likes

I really hope we never have such nonsense about us. If I was a Arsenal fan, I would rather hope no one watches such a sham against one of our own .

5 Likes

Ha ha ha haha.

4 Likes

Painful to watch actually; imagine if it was something important like…take your pick.

4 Likes

As if there weren’t enough fakes making money out of such shit. Am I the only one who’s actually worried watching these and don’t enjoy them? These are mostly fakes where the person thinks ranting or being pissed off about the club they support is what will put him on the map (and it actually does most of the times sadly). This can genuinely create a lot of negativity in many fans, especially being advocated by the likes of Amazon and ESPN official handles now.

Secondly, even if it is for real there is no need for this sort of negativity and temper in ones life. Especially over the football team you support. This doesn’t show one’s genuine concern about the team they support, but a fear of being picked on or banter or whatever. Do you scream at your loved ones in such way when they are down? I really hope these idiots getting their short lived fame aren’t encouraged, for the benefit of the sport and what it should bring in ones lives.

8 Likes

Does this situation impact on Ole and Manure rush out for Poch to stop the Arse making a grab?

2 Likes

Think is with other clubs looking shakey you do wonder if Ponch will have a few to select and if so why Arsenal?

Allegri is also available

5 Likes

Right now Arsenal is an even bigger task than when Klopp joined us and said to reinstate us is the toughest job in world football. Arse are in Hodgson territory.

5 Likes

Just me who doesn’t find DT or Troopz that entertaining anymore? There’s only so many times you can watch an adult man scream, shout and whine before it gets boring and tedious. Now you see videos of people like the one above who’re trying to make money off this little trend they’ve set amongst the Arsenal fanbase.

Goldbridge is genuinely funny, this lot are pitiful.

10 Likes

Never watched them bar the clip when they claimed they were screwed against us, when your that void of reality it can’t be fun.

2 Likes

I’ll admit to having a soft spot for Goldbridge, he has some remarkably funny turns of phrase.

AFTV was funny in it’s day, like Carrick fan, but times change.

2 Likes

The only AFTV regular who is fairly sensible and makes reasonable statements is Lee you can see it hurts him. The cock womble DT and walking shit stain Troopz have built a brand on been over the top.

1 Like

But again, if they’re making money doing it? I liked the old guy who got dropped for a supposed racist comment, was just utterly pissed off with the whole thing without the crazy histrionics (most of the time). Claude now I think about it. Met him and the headphone guy in London a few years ago. Nice blokes, not the antagonistic nutters they portrayed on YT.

2 Likes