Blud, it's the Arsenal shithouse FC thread, fam

I did find them funny for a while but it’s flogging a dead horse at this point.

3 Likes

That level of emotional investment isn’t healthy. And even if it’s fake to monetise a social media channel, it normalises it for other people.

It’s also why it is now functionally impossible to conduct a sensible conversation in football, whether that’s about racism, player welfare, corruption, finances, or anything else that exists at a game level, above the concerns of any one club. The atmosphere is too febrile and tribal to get any kind of sense.

9 Likes

Yeah, not that interesting anymore. Claude was always by far my personal favourite anyway (okay the shouting, but I loved his anger only by looking at him, he didn’t have to say anything), never really liked Troopz and co. You see that with time, that approach just becomes… meh. They just go over the top too much with their reactions and that brings then contradictions week in, week out. Some have mellowed slightly because they realized it doesn’t make sense, especially if that became a proper job for them. The world is a sad place.

:joy:

2 Likes

This is bigger than football though. As insane as it sounds, watching other people online play computer games is almost as big a business these days as the games themselves, and the vast majority of the “celebrities” are histrionic wankers. The reason me and my ex had issues with her teenage son playing Fortnite was not because of the game itself, or the time he spent on it, but because this culture meant he and all his friends turned into horrible people while playing it that carried over real life once logging off.

6 Likes

Score line for tomorrow’s game against SH?!

2 Likes

I assume Soton will win, playing well at the moment.

2 Likes

If Saints win tonight, that is 5 home games in a row that Arsenal have lost this season. 5 losses at home and we haven’t even reached Christmas yet. Their last win at home in the league was against Sheffield on 4th October.

Surely they will be facing a proper relegation battle in the next couple of years if this keeps up.

3 Likes

Oh dear. That’s terrible indeed.

2 Likes

A gimp manager with gimp players being booed on by a bunch of gimps,it’ll take a long time to fix the pile of shite that is arsenal.

3 Likes

Which one is a bigger mess, United or Arsenal!!!

1 Like

Ole is doing a fucking brilliant job mate and i’ve never enjoyed watching utd so much in my life,credit where credit is due pal.

3 Likes

Ole is given too much credit IMO. He couldn’t have done much on his own. :sunglasses:

1 Like
10 Likes

Walcott is a fucking wimpy little shit cunt,you know you’re shite when he scores.

6 Likes

another red card for AFC lol

3 Likes

Aftv, it’s the muppet show.

1 Like

Genuinely don’t know how Joe Willock doesn’t start regularly for Arsenal.

1 Like

They need a Klopp, and there is only one of him. They are an utterly broken side.

7 Likes

Man Utd might be up and down but they can still get a result against teams…

This lot struggle to do that.

Arsenal getting Klopp was my biggest fear when Wenger left.

3 Likes