Blud, it's the Arsenal thread, fam

Fuck that.

Anyone but City (and Newcastle).

4 Likes

Sure. But I can’t get enthusiastic. If cheaty aren’t winning it then for fuck sake we should be!

Came across a bit wooden, I’m afraid…

Dunno, but his therapist seems about to harass him. #hetoo!

Well played Arsenal :astonished:

The best images from our friendly with Juventus | Post-Match Gallery | News | Arsenal.com

Saturday saw Juventus head to north London for our final friendly during this World Cup break, and leave with a 2-0 victory after netting in stoppage-time at the end of both halves.

1 Like

Almost full strength Arsenal side against Juve’s u21s and Locatelli

Marc Overmars: Ex-Arsenal winger in hospital after ‘mild stroke’ - BBC Sport

SEVEN points ahead of Cheaty :clap:

Just goes to show how quickly football can change in the space of 6-8 months.

Arsenal are where they are now as a result of slow and steady progress over the course of about 3 seasons, and bosses who had enough faith to stay the course when those improvements werent being clearly reflected in results. Much like the analysis of Klopp’s first year or so that suggested we hadnt improved on what Rodgers left, if you look carefully you can sometimes see clear progress even if there isn’t objective improvements. The additions Arsenal made this summer (including finally deciding to use Saliba) have been effective, but they are successful on the back of the ground work that had already been done…hence them being able to keep going in the absence of Jesus.

3 Likes
1 Like

i hope arsenal pip city but i cant see it.
i cant stand arteta though. utter bellend.

2 Likes
1 Like

I wonder if envelopes delivered to the PL have anything to do with this. :thinking:

These days, you can’t rule it out unfortunately.

1 Like

Are Arsenal, this year’s Leicester City or do people think they will kick on from here?

1 Like

Dunno they’ve a relatively small squad and done well with it but Man City have been stuttering in a way we haven’t seen since we ran away with it.

1 Like

One or two bad injuries to key players, and they’ll fall away. Just like Leicester at the time, they’ll need maximum luck in that regard. They are stronger than Leicester at the time, but their direct competitor is also much stronger.

2 Likes