Blud, it's the Arsenal thread, fam

Still mourning their title challenge.

1 Like

He looks like a poundshop Brock Lesnar

Looks like my nephew shot and edited it. On his Fisher Price toy camera.

1 Like

I don’t know what this is because I became suddenly physically sick around 1 minute in, slipped into a coma and have now died.

1 Like

From the horses mouth. :grinning::grinning:

I didn’t feel Forest had any pressure.

There was no real chances I can think of, it was a really poor display.

I feel like Odegaard has had a really poor end to the season.

His last 10 league games were still better than what all our midfielders produced over the course of the season.

Don’t think Ødegaard has been a problem for them.

1 Like

Not really a hard level. Last few games he’s been regularly giving the ball away in bad areas.

Couple of weeks ago someone was lecturing me that Odegaard is who Trent needs to look at to learn how to maintain possession. Yet last few weeks I count at least three times he’s given it away in his own half and led to a goal for the opposition. He’s not ‘a problem’ but his recent form has directly contributed to their collapse.

2 Likes

Is this his first full season where he has been playing regularly in a top league?

I made it to 45 seconds :rofl:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl: I think this might even be more cringey than Karius’s post CL video. Hopefully it has as many good spinoff videos as his did (like his vid to Baywatch intro music).

Arsenal weren’t going to win the league, and couldn’t drop below second. Forest had survival to play for, and had been doing fairly well of late.

The result was not a surprise.

I moved Arsenal players out of my fantasy team as I expected it.

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

After Brighton last week this seemed obvious, I even suggested putting a bet on it as the odds were good.

I didn’t because I’m stupid but it’s in the PL thread.

2 Likes

I hate it. We called the estate agent when we bought our house ‘myself’, because of her habit of doing that. “Yes, you can just send that paperwork to myself’. ‘On the morning you can come in and collect the keys from myself’. It was like nails down a blackboard.

1 Like

I used it today and hated myself for it a bit afterwards :joy:

I’m getting a bit concerned of constant reports of Rice and Caicedo to Arsenal. They come 2nd once and they can do that sort of business? Rice is near 100m and Caicedo would be above 80m by all accounts. Even we’ve never spent that big on any two players.

So you’re saying Everton might not win the Transfer Trophy again this year?

1 Like

I imagine it’s like the reports linking us to Mac Allister AND Mount, when in fact they were likely seen as Plan A and Plan B, just can’t see them signing two incredibly expensive DMs in the same window.

2 Likes