Bottom 5 and bottom 3 predictions

Which are the sides who will finish bottom 5 and which finish bottom 3 ?

This is a tough decision to make

Leeds
Everton
Bournemouth
Fulham
Brentford

With Everton , Bournemouth & Brentford to go down.

Normally would have picked Fulham but they seem to be in a better position than Brentford this coming season (especially defensively).

Leeds will be there or thereabouts as well especially with them losing some quality. But they’ve got a good coach in there and some strength in depth should imo be enough to save them this time.

Bournemouth don’t seem to have the ambition to survive this year and seem to be quite happy shuttling to and fro the premier league.

Everton have a major problem with glaring weaknesses and probably have the worst coach in fwank there among the entire premier league. The loss of richarlison will hurt them and they can ill afford to lose someone like DCL or Gray for extended periods of time.

Aston Villa , Leicester , Crystal Palace might find themselves at various times in the bottom 5 but they have enough quality among them to finish from 10th - 14th , same goes for Brighton

I like how Forest is shaping up and they should be in all likelihood comfortably be safe.

1 Like

Aston Villa.
Leeds
Brentford
Everton
Bournemouth

Southampton are going have to feature this year.

Soton
Everton
Bournemouth
Forest
Leeds

Not in any order

1. Southampton
  2. Fulham
  3. Everton
  4. Bournemouth
  5. Forest
1 Like

Everton and two others will do me. :crossed_fingers:

I think Brentford and Bournemouth most likely to join them

2 Likes

I think Brentford will surprise again.

It was them, Leeds or Palace (I don’t really buy the improvement there and they’ve lost a couple of their better players).

fulham, leeds and bournemouth to go down.

Forest and Brentford to make up the bottom 5

Bottom five:
Leeds
Everton
Bournemouth
Fulham
Southampton

Largely agree with the OP’s post except for Brentford. I think they have a really good coach and if they keep hold of their forwards they should survive. Southampton on the other hand have a coach who should have been replaced last season if not before and they don’t have particularly productive forwards.
I didn’t put Forest there as they are adding to their squad and that might just be enough to keep them out of trouble. Dressing room chat should be interesting though: “Are you really getting 200 grand a week you useless ******?”
Soton / B’mouth, EFC and Fulham to go down.

For Everton is about keeping Lewin fit. IF he stays fit they will gain enough point but without him they don’t look like winning games

1 Like
  1. Southampton
  2. Nottingham Forest
  3. Everton
  4. Fulham
  5. Bournemouth

Leeds will be down there, but I see them just ahead of this group. Bamford should be back and they missed his goals.

Forest the only promoted team to stay up, just, with Everton falling through the trapdoor.

What a pity, as a great man once said.

1 Like
  1. Bournemouth
  2. Fulham
  3. Nott Forest
  4. Man Utd
  5. Everton
2 Likes

Everton won’t be in the bottom three…

16 Everton
17 Leeds
18 Southampton
19 Bournemouth
20 Forest

I don’t think there are 3 worse teams than the one who just lost 4-0 to the Minnesota Jazz Weasels

1. Forest
  2. Southampton
  3. Bournemouth
  4. Everton
  5. Leeds
2 Likes

in no particlular order…

Everton
Leicester
Brighton
Leeds
Man City (they get docked 100 points for breaching EPL FFP/tax rules or something like it)

1 Like

Unfortunately I think there’s a fair chance all the promoted clubs - Forest, Fulham and Bournemouth - will do badly enough that they keep Everton up in 17th.

Would love to be wrong on that, though.

1 Like

yeah for those 3 clubs it will be can mitrovic solanke and johnson(?) replicate anything near the form of the previous season.

Chelsea
Newcastle
Shitty
Everton
Manure

2 Likes

Haha, I like to see those 5 slugging it out but realistically only one of them is a possibility for the bottom 3.

1 Like

Scums
Bitters
Dodgers
Cheaters
SaudiCastle

1 Like

All the plastics!!!