Bundesliga / German NT

Bayern currently losing again. If results hold Xabi will be 3 points from the title.

Bayern lose.

Stuttgart are only 3 points behind them with a game in hand :joy:

3 Likes

If Kane had self awareness he would be broken by this…transferring his Spurniess to the most dominant winning machine in football. He wont though because he doesnt.

https://twitter.com/TrollFootball/status/1776629690066669983
:joy:

3 Likes

The Bayern collapse is very fascinating. It shows that even at financially privileged clubs in a system where you are Top Dog and no one can really financially compete, it can go wrong. Very fascinating.
Much is said about Leverkusen and Alonso, but Bayern rarely drops points against middle of the road teams like Heidenheim.

It’s fun, not because I want leverkusen to win (I would much rather Dortmund won), but because the Bayern difficulties makes the Bundesliga more interesting to follow. Teams that always win isn’t a strength for a league (looking at you, you filthy financially doped City) and makes it less interesting. We are lucky this season in the Prem, with both us, Arsenal and City competing and having almost equal chance to win. A dream scenario for a neutral !

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/berger_pj/status/1776648132165529665

2 Likes

Are Leverkusen declared champions yet or does it take one win more ?

Am I a joke to you? A clown?

3 Likes

They need still one game or better said 3 points to win.

1 Like

They won’t even need 1 more win, Bayern will make sure Leverkusen are crowned champions all by themselves.

1 Like

What a stadium, love it.

Not laughing at them until we beat them.

Happily laugh at Bayern and Kane mind.

2 Likes

Limi, my friend, you do realize that you are talking to yourself?

I’m talking to Sith, but he’ll ignore me

star wars GIF

1 Like

Stuttgart now tied with Bayern Munich. :joy:

Found the LIVE stream for this Bundesliga 3 game

2 Likes

Leverkusen are properly incredible these days. Xabi has turned them from perennial also-rans into a ruthless winning machine, within 18 months! :open_mouth:

I’m really intrigued to see if they’ll lose all their best players this summer like they usually do, or if they’ll be able to hold on to them for once.

2 Likes

Benfica (1960) 48
Zagreb (2014-15) and Rijeka (2016-17) 45
Rangers (1992-93) 44
Juventus (2011-12) 43
Milan (1990), Ajax (1995), and Leverkusen 42

2 Likes