Bundesliga / German NT

Bayern are a machine for me, I do believe they have the best squad in Europe & have for a number of years.

Can’t see a real weakness in there besides now not having a 20+ goal getter, although EMCP has done his fair bit but it hasn’t stopped them scoring a hatful most games purely because of the gulf in class they have out wide and in the creative department.

They should be very disappointed if they can’t win the CL again either this or next season.

So long as they knock out those sportswashing cunts in the next round, I don’t care what they do.

2 Likes

Bloody hell. I knew it was bad but I couldn’t recall it being this bad. Whatever happens in Bundesliga, Bayern always win it in the end, I’m sick of it. (Man City are dangerously close to reducing Premier League to that but that’s for another topic.)

3 Likes

Just for once today, if we were rubbish, I was hoping for Dortmund do one over Bayern, but no Bayern got the better of them. I am fed up too. When it rains, it pours!

The only thing I would want Bayern to do, is do one over Man City in the Champions League.

3 Likes

Hate Bayern but I want them to kick City out.

Unfortunately I am pretty sure City will trash them in one of the two games.

Im more confident. Tuchel just in the door, beat Dortmund, clearly have a tallented squad. Id rather Bayern make the final than Madrid from the four remaining on that side of the CL draw.

It’s possible but still I do feel if anyone it’s Madrid.

Probably end up being Benfica or Napoli in the final after Pep over thinks it and plays 2 at the back.

One cup gone…

1 Like

Tuchel out

2 Likes

What was the longest injury Mané had for us, or Southampton for that matter? He always seemed to be one of those indestructible ever-presents for us - or is that just my rose tinted memory?

It’s always going to take time for players to fully recover from serious injury but this does feel like his first big one even after being kicked off the pitch in the Premier League for eight years.

Dortmund knocked out by Leipzig.

Freiburg, Frankfurt and Stuttgart also in the semi final.

:woman_facepalming:t4:

Oh Sadio! Just bear your punishment now and sit through the suspension.

I wonder if he talked his footie Dad, Jürgen, he is a good advisor.

I dont know what happened, but I know Sane deserved it

Peak Dortmund bottling a 2-0 lead against 10 men whilst Bayern aren’t winning.

Reyna to the rescue.

1 Like

Tuchel is toast

Quick! Gotta bring Tuchel in at all costs!! :rofl:

Dortmund. :joy:

The German Spursy.

2 Likes

Dortmund, shambolic.

1 Like

They always find a way.