Champions League Quarter and Semi Final draw

Happy enough with that draw.

1 Like

We’ve done ok there. Managed to avoid City and Chelsea as well.

1 Like

Yeah that’s the thing, Don’t want to face the cunts anymore than we have to

5 Likes

If any team is perfectly set up to play City it’s Atletico. Those fucks don’t care if they touch the ball once every 10 minutes and they’re quite sharp on the break. Pep’s dealer is rubbing his hands in glee right now.

9 Likes

Yeah, Atletico probably will get an emmy for acting up at Man City’s tactical fouling

Atlético will bring their :pick::carpentry_saw::hocho::dagger::axe: to play City.

2 Likes

Hoping for a Real Madrid final. But confident we can beat anyone if we make it that far.

Nah, Don’t want Real Madrid - They seem to have quite the luck at these tournaments.

Doesn’t matter who we else we face as long as it’s not real.

Personally, hoping for an Atletico final, but I guess that’s just me

Nice.

Rich history with Benfica.

10 games in our history against them, 6-0-4.

We lost the last 3 games at their ground though.

Revenge for 2006 was already in 2010, but it would be nice to confirm it in the CL.

1 Like

Fucking great draw. More than happy with that. Nice to get a more favourable one for a change. Peps in for a treat with Athletico. Hope they get right under peps skin.

I imagine Pep is fuming right now with LIVERPOOL living in his head again.

Fancied Bayern at some point so the route to the final (assuming they get past Villareal), is tasty.

2 Likes

Quarter finals:

• Chelsea v Real Madrid
  • Man City v Atletico Madrid
  • Villarreal v Bayern Munich
  • Benfica v Liverpool

Semi finals:

• Benfica/Liverpool v Villarreal/Bayern Munich
  • Man City/Atletico Madrid v Chelsea/Real Madrid

Good draw for us! We avoid Atletico, Cheaty, Real and Chelsea until the final. If logic is applied, we’ll face Bayern in the semis. Very hard, but definitely doable for us.

3 Likes

It’s an amazing draw for us. It’s almost literally my dream draw.

3 Likes

One thing is absolutely certain.

If we reach the final we are going to be facing one shower of absolute fucking cunts.

8 Likes

Couldn’t have gone much better. We are close to playing in three semifinals this year. All we need is a bit of luck on the injury front.

1 Like

Couldn’t have gone any better could it?

Just hope no one took my advice to put your house on City Villarreal, if you did then
well at least you’ve learnt your lesson.

1 Like

So we go through yeah :wink:

1 Like