Championship and Football League

Why?
Is there some kind of animosity between them,like a twitter war :wink:
One of the reasons to have twitter,some of the funniest stuff on there happens between those two :heart_eyes:

Deadpool Vs Wolverine, I guess

1 Like

Some of it,but nothing is really off limits between them.

They got a cow in their logo.

The hypocrisy of Neville and co here mind :rofl:

What’s the source of the £50 million for lower leagues? Is PL going to apportion it from the PL clubs payment?

He’s been a regular for them this season after they sold Jayden Bogle.

Yup they did, sadly lost a lot of goodwill from me for that…At least they have been able to find a home in the borough.

1 Like

Sheffield Wednesday sack Gary Monk.

2 Likes

Not surprised they’ve had an awful start.

Reading probably the only surprise up there bar Bournemouth under their new manager can defend.

1 Like

Derby sack manager Phillip Cocu , club bottom of the championship, assistant manager Chris Van der Weerden and first team coach Twan Scheepers also have left.

1 Like

Does this mean Rooney is likely to be fast-tracked… Maybe.!

1 Like

Probably and he can bring in a couple of mates as his assistants. :upside_down_face:

1 Like
1 Like

Interesting to see what happens here as the club certainly needs some help. Fair play the fans did a great job of steadying things after a disastrous period beforehand.

1 Like

getting the Sponsors onside.

1 Like

Really good piece in the Athletic today about Blackburn. I actually had no idea Venky’s still owned them, and actually it’s quite nice that they’ve managed to steady the ship there and start to get people onside after the absolute chaos of their first six or seven years there.

1 Like

Wow, Blackburn is still with the Venky’s??? It was almost riot at one stage.

1 Like

Bournemouth 2 down against Reading and were dominating now up 3-2.

Much of it down to Brooks to be fair.

1 Like

Derby interview a 9-year-old for the manager’s job :scream:

:joy:

1 Like