Daft Prick Boehly‘s Blue Billion Pound Plastic Bottlejobs

Given that we dropped points in both games against them last season while City won both, and that they are generally a thorn in our side, I hope this slide continues well into the season.

4 Likes

According to Tuchel way to manny players are only busy with transfers.

It’s got to be tough to figure out how to deal with so many players publicly angling for a move, especially his captain, but I thought his comments about Azpileueta were pretty cutting. In the end, they’d still do better to have 20 players looking to leave while playing with his commitment, than have 20 players like sterling who are newly committed to the club but content to just walk through a game in which they were getting a hiding.

1 Like

Why, was he injured?

There are stories about which we’re not really allowed to talk in which the internet has largely identified him as being at the center.

2 Likes

Was about to reply, but you’ve summed it up alot better than I could

2 Likes

So the Internet could once again well be wrong? Colour me shocked.

I know it’s just a friendly but he was so bad in this game…

I suspect that if we watch this space we’ll find that it wasn’t, before the season is out.

Sometimes when this type of thing happens to a player their club drops them, other times they’re permitted to keep playing while investigations play out.

The idiots guide on how to fuckup your career but still make shitloads of money.

Chapter 1. Be a shortsighted, skillful player with tons of potential.
Chapter 2. Join Chelsea.

3 Likes

What the fuck did I just watch. Fuck that, what the fuck did I just listen to?!

4 Likes

To finish…

1. Sign for Serie A club
  2. Play really well
  3. Join LFC for £35m and become a star
3 Likes

There’s a great player in there tbf. Shame for him that he joined those plastics.

What the fuck is that song btw?

2 Likes

Very possibly, but also possible Arsenal have decided to keep playing him regardless of the supposedly ongoing investigation, which is apparently something the club, whichever one is implicated, did for most of last season.

A lot has been said about the psychedelic pattern on our away kit. But that Chelsea kit is its polar opposite in its blandness. I know our home kit is plain but that Chelsea kit looks like something a pub team manager picked out of a catalogue. Even the CWC badge does nothing to enhance it. :nerd_face:

Someone who has never had sex speculating on what it might involve.

4 Likes
1 Like

Barcelona gambling heavily on their future. They keep selling off parts of the club, so it’s a huge financial risk. Maybe they see Xavi as something of a chosen one, and they also see the young talent they have, so they want to make sure they can build a competitive team and turn it all around.

Might be inspired. Might be disastrous. It will be interesting to watch it all unfold.

As for Chelsea, they won’t play nice with Azpilacueta or Alonso now, so I expect a few ruffled feathers at Stamford Bridge. Good! It will give Tuchel - a fella not exactly renowned for his man-management - a small problem to solve.

2 Likes

His accuser has now gone public on social media after (according to her)he is going to get off on a legal technicality.

1 Like